2023/24 Ben Godfrey

So, this is my opinion. When Godfrey played under Ancelotti, he was excellent. Versatile, not afraid to put in any challenges and built like a rugby players. He just seemed to fit his system so well. Anyways, it's amazing how much he has declined...and it's also really really sad to see. I think Keane should be sold not him

From Johannes Spors own mouth...

View attachment 243345

View attachment 243346

View attachment 243347
Like dragusin moving to spurs...probably one of the best players they have on their books. They could have made more money in the future if he had moved to us first and then from there sell him to spurs.

Which 1 of Tarks or Branners are you dropping for him?

What if he gets injured, what if hes proper Koldrup?
Sell Branners in the summer (something we will probably have to do anyway) and use dragusin then....by then he would have had 6 months in the league to get use to the pace. Too many big clubs after dragusin for him to be a bad player...but I understand, 777 probably needed cash and sold the player at the highest price they could get in January.

Sell Branners in the summer (something we will probably have to do anyway) and use dragusin then....by then he would have had 6 months in the league to get use to the pace. Too many big clubs after dragusin for him to be a bad player...but I understand, 777 probably needed cash and sold the player at the highest price they could get in January.

draguson is at tottenham

Imagine if football clubs held grudges like fans, would anybody buy off anybody?
True us more us not giving them an easy deal, dont see how a loan would help us this window. So is more acting how they did with gnonto make us a good offer or no deal

True us more us not giving them an easy deal, dont see how a loan would help us this window. So is more acting how they did with gnonto make us a good offer or no deal
I feel the difference is that we probably really dont want to keep Godfrey.

Hes played 90minutes this season, he played about 10 games last season, hes the definition of surplus to requirements, so I think in this case, we take the best deal thats on the table and thats that.

I dont know what that is, nor do I really care who that is.

No hate on the boy Godfrey by the way, it just hasnt worked out for him here and im sure the lad is pushing for a move.

Best case scenario we sell him and thats that, but I think we would struggle to get a good price for a player who has played so few games, so if its loan, he goes in the shop window and maybe somebody gives us cash money in the summer.

Currently, hes an expense we dont really need to carry, get some of his wages off the books and be done with it.

Of course this post looks stupid if we have a CB crisis, but thats for then.

I dont really think we are in a position to be turning down money from other clubs for players we dont really need.

And what did Leeds really do with Gnonto that was so bad? They held out for the price they wanted, they werent interested in 1 of Evertons buy now pay never deals, they had that luxury it seems, I dont think we do.