2023/24 Ben Godfrey

I think Godfrey will end up being the player that didn’t work out with us but will go and develop somewhere else sadly. He will really suit playing right side of a three, in fact he’d be excellent in that system with Tarkowski and Branthwaite in my opinion. Watched him play at Shrewsbury for a year and he was different class at a young age.
Have we got another player with the same name that you're describing.

I think Godfrey will end up being the player that didn’t work out with us but will go and develop somewhere else sadly. He will really suit playing right side of a three, in fact he’d be excellent in that system with Tarkowski and Branthwaite in my opinion. Watched him play at Shrewsbury for a year and he was different class at a young age.

He'll be 27 this season, there's not much developing left, if any. I don't wish him any ill will, but there shouldn't be any "what ifs" with the guy. He is what he is.

He'll be 27 this season, there's not much developing left, if any. I don't wish him any ill will, but there shouldn't be any "what ifs" with the guy. He is what he is.
I think that's harsh. He's limited but after COVID and a few injuries wasn't the same player. Ancelotti no mug so must've seen something. I'm disappointed it never worked out for him. But, we move on.