2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK to keep you happy if Koeman offers us Messi,by your reconning we should pass. Kante has had a decent Prem career given his shortcomings.
Kante is a ball winner and does his job well, despite his size. He is ferociously quick too and intelligent with the ball.
Messi has end product to his pretty flicks and dribbles.
Bernard is Messi minus the goals and assists.

Considering the lad has had some mental health problems this season, I think he deserves another crack of the whip.

It's not easy doing anything when your head is in a pickle soup, never mind the pressure of being a footballer. I hope he's recovered well enough because i don't wish depression/anxiety on anyone.

Exactly, sadly these things will always get overlooked and you can understand why when fans don't know the full story.

Just making yourself look daft now.

I didn't say he was poor and I don't want him purely because he's small, I was just telling you that you were completely wrong about him being bigger than Silva.
And my point was if you're good enough you're tall enough,if you want to start measuring the world's footballers to prove your point,on you go.

Kante is a ball winner and does his job well, despite his size. He is ferociously quick too and intelligent with the ball.
Messi has end product to his pretty flicks and dribbles.
Bernard is Messi minus the goals and assists.
Wow I never noticed. Then maybe as I mentioned earlier it's a psychological thing.

And my point was if you're good enough you're tall enough,if you want to start measuring the world's footballers to prove your point,on you go.
Not sure what you don't understand here pal.

You said David Silva is smaller than Bernard.

I checked and saw that he's not. End of.

Didn't mention footballing ability in relation to height at all.

No one wants him. His only claim to fame is coming on as a sub and running around a bit, looking very lively and impressing the commentators on the channel I was watching as the scoreline read Brazil 1 Germany 7.

Being on the pitch losing 7-1 and being embarrassed, I couldn’t imagine what a Peter Reid would do to his own team yet alone opposition. This game should of been a massive red flag alone to Brands.

I don’t want to make light of his mental health, but this is a profession where there is no time to have mental health issues. Yet alone publicly disclose it.

Being on the pitch losing 7-1 and being embarrassed, I couldn’t imagine what a Peter Reid would do to his own team yet alone opposition. This game should of been a massive red flag alone to Brands.

I don’t want to make light of his mental health, but this is a profession where there is no time to have mental health issues. Yet alone publicly disclose it.
well that's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read, footballers are human beings like you and I, they just earn more money. It's outright stupidity to say no room for mental health issues, it can effect anyone at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back