Best Away You've Been to

Status
Not open for further replies.
That West Ham game mentioned in the op was great. West Brom last year was great aswell coming back from two down, I was on the front row, you can see me going off my bounce when our second and third go in.

My favourite has to be the fa cup reply at Sunderland a few years back, when Everton put on free coaches. Best away atmosphere I've been involved in, got on the tele a few times too.

a 6-2 defeat at villa park....We were 6 down I think and celebrated our 2 goals like we won the FA cup! I think Beagrie came on for his debut and scored.

I don't know if it counts as an away game in the true sense of the word, but in terms of following Everton at a venue not our own beloved Old Lady, the Elland Road semi final of 1995 will live long in the memory of all Blues fortunate enough to have been there.

The noise we made that day as the teams took the pitch seemed to frighten Tottenham's players half to death.

And you just couldn't hear the Spurs fans at all.

A great day ;)

Not been to an away in ages sadly but 2 that spring to mind was Derby 4-3 when Moyes just took over and Villa we won 3-1 but played some fantastic football with Cahill and Arteta in particular. Good days

Arsenal away 1-1, pienaar scores some beautiful chip in the snow storm and we were robbed of 3 points overall. Donovan made his debut I think and put in some naughty corners etc.

Took like 8 hours to get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back