Best Ever Gig / Concert ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammstein- Nottingham Arena April '12.

Said it before and I'll say it again, best live performance/show/stage production around. They had a ****ing bridge that descended over the crowd and played a couple of songs on a mini stage in the centre of the crowd ffs.

Pink Floyd, Maine Road 89

or

Massive Attack, Cologne 2009 (extra special because it was at the legendary E-Works club )

or

Prodigy, Kyiv 2009. 5000 local loonies absolutely ripped off their tits in a huge warehouse. Bonkers night.

Pink Floyd, Maine Road 89

or

Massive Attack, Cologne 2009 (extra special because it was at the legendary E-Works club )

or

Prodigy, Kyiv 2009. 5000 local loonies absolutely ripped off their tits in a huge warehouse. Bonkers night.

That good sir, are three ace concerts that I would have loved to have been at.

Theres been a few for me - McCartney at the IOW festival as it was a dream for me to see him perform live, and then again at the Echo Arena last Christmas was great too.

Jay Z live was great, Kasabian, Foo Fighters & The Cribs all with honourable mentions.

That good sir, are three ace concerts that I would have loved to have been at.

Cheers, mate. Got plenty of others, too. Hawkwind loads of times at Royal Court, every one of them memorable. New Order at the first Cancer Trust gig in Manc 2006 - they played only Joy Division songs all night, and the encore included Shaun Ryder and a few others on-stage. Quality that.

Kraftwerk also at Royal Court, about 91/92. Superb that night.

And I'm hoping to add Kraftwerk, 2013 once I've seen them in dat der London next month b)

Armin Van Buuren in Den Bosch Holland is my next big one in April.

I have a feeling it's going to me absolutely amazing.

Seen Armin out here 3 times in the past couple of years, and every time has been top notch. Really, really good nights. You'll have a boss time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back