• Talking the Blues

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • Other please state

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toffee TV, Blue Room and a bit of Royal Blue. There's also Everton Aren't We, but they stopped releasing for awhile because Everton were too depressing.

I find Toffee TV great for general entertainment and banter, I understand not everyone is into that, but they've done well to turn it into a full time job.

My lad and I live in Scotland and only get to one match it so a year. We have a 20 minute drive to school and listen to Blue Room Instant match reaction on a Monday and then Monday Blues on the Tuesday. Then it’s Toffee TV for the rest of the week (if we’ve won)

It’s such a good bonding opportunity.

Without naming names, could do without ‘a perspective from running a business’ on Toffee TV.

Baz I’ve found to be most disingenuous ped at least rants about the board to stay silent like Baz did even during the headlock gate is unforgivable, maybe he valued the favours off the club more than speaking the truth

You're entitled to your opinion. TTV don't need other people to fight their battles or stick up for them.

I think you're talking codswallop.

I like different voices from different podcasts.

I really like Matt Jones of the Blueroom / Royal Blue podcast - and Lyndon Lloyd from ToffeeWeb.

I’ve also grown to enjoy listening to Gav Buckland’s views on Royal Blue. He doesn’t care for the consensus at all, and often says things that many would disagree with - but he’s thoughtful and insightful and brings something to the debate no one else does.

So I think those three on a pod would be my ideal, personally.
That gav butlands voice is like listening to cats fighting.

I would actually recommend the American toffee podcast if you have an interest in a more technical breakdown of our matches and player performance.
I know Ryan comes across abrasive on twitter, but I like their match summaries. I commute at least 2 hours a day, so listen to Blue room (love a pissed Bluejock), ATP, and toffee TV. The Echo podcasts.

I would listen to a GOT podcast, with maybe a slot saved at the end of each one for our maddest posters

...by the way, just to pre-empt anything, I definitely think we should AVOID naming people or podcasts that do our heads in.

It's only human there will be some that grate with you a bit, but no-one who is going out of their way to put Everton stuff out there deserves an online roasting!!
PED deserves any 'online roastings' he gets cos he's a grade a 🔔🔚

….for want of a more appropriate thread, has @alan ball had any publication since excellent ‘Goodison Memories’ book?

I’m hoping the doctors will allow me to holiday in a few weeks following my recent detached retina operation and there’s nothing better than relaxing in the sun reading one of his compilations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back