• Talking the Blues

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • Other please state

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a show with Neville and Carragher on the other week where they had a fan from each club on to talk about, Baz was ours and he tried to take over the show. Usually like him on Toffee Tv but he was a bit annoying on here.
The Overlap.

I'll be honest - I like how Baz has been on there. With the amount of people (fans of other clubs, Carragher etc.) who just parrot the sh*te they've read in the media over the points deduction stuff (from the Mail in particular) he at least took it upon himself to pipe them down with some actual facts.

The Overlap.

I'll be honest - I like how Baz has been on there. With the amount of people (fans of other clubs, Carragher etc.) who just parrot the sh*te they've read in the media over the points deduction stuff (from the Mail in particular) he at least took it upon himself to pipe them down with some actual facts.
It wasn’t him talking about Everton that done my head in. He seemed to be trying to act like the 3rd pundit at times. Had to be heard on most subjects.

All these 'experts' who claim to understand the inner workings of everton and its finances have thus far had a poor return for their predictions. Now to stem the 'getting everything wrong' issue they are hedging their bets so much as to be meaningless.

Put them in context as well. Ped screeching like a howling banshee and John Blaine comes on speaking clearly and in a measured tone, its not hard to see how people can be led to believe his message carries weight rather than just money for old rope.

I know zip about Everton finances save for the fact that they are horrific. However I can say that from sources I've seen, that something will be announced about the takeover on or after Friday this week. I'm happy to share that information with you without you needing to join my patreon membership, like this post or subscribe.
News must be sensational... Otherwise it's boring.

I, for one, am grateful of your unsensational statement. Truth.

Thankyou. More of such things.

I'm late to the thread and missed the vote. I'm 3,000 miles away from Goodison in Iowa and these podcasts are my number one connection to Everton. Royal Blue Podcast from the Echo is my favorite. It's more official and buttoned up, although it's changed a bit over the past year. More guests, new hosts, some live stuff. The Blue Room is also very good and they do a post match pod with instant reaction. I pilgrimaged to Goodison last year and wound up drinking pints at the Denbeigh post match with most of that crew.

I'm late to the thread and missed the vote. I'm 3,000 miles away from Goodison in Iowa and these podcasts are my number one connection to Everton. Royal Blue Podcast from the Echo is my favorite. It's more official and buttoned up, although it's changed a bit over the past year. More guests, new hosts, some live stuff. The Blue Room is also very good and they do a post match pod with instant reaction. I pilgrimaged to Goodison last year and wound up drinking pints at the Denbeigh post match with most of that crew.

images.webp

This was a very rough listen. If you fancy a laugh then have a gander at this from today
Might be worth Ped and Baz looking into whether it is legal to take these people's money for Patreon. Judging by these calls a lot of them aren't in their right mind 🤣

Totally free to listen to... no patreon charges unlike certain others

But the esk is on it.

Thats more of a deterrent to listen to the podcast than any patreon fee would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back