• Talking the Blues

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • Other please state

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a show with Neville and Carragher on the other week where they had a fan from each club on to talk about, Baz was ours and he tried to take over the show. Usually like him on Toffee Tv but he was a bit annoying on here.

….for want of a more appropriate thread, has @alan ball had any publication since excellent ‘Goodison Memories’ book?

I’m hoping the doctors will allow me to holiday in a few weeks following my recent detached retina operation and there’s nothing better than relaxing in the sun reading one of his compilations.
Detached retina...

Heard of bleeding eyes but that's extreme.... Good that the season's finished.

Get well soon.

….for want of a more appropriate thread, has @alan ball had any publication since excellent ‘Goodison Memories’ book?

I’m hoping the doctors will allow me to holiday in a few weeks following my recent detached retina operation and there’s nothing better than relaxing in the sun reading one of his compilations.
Rest up mate.

Was it the across the park podcast where a few years ago one of the hosts said Everton fans weren’t convinced about Jordan Pickford when he’d been voted as fans player of the season 😂

He’s won it 4 times now

Was it the across the park podcast where a few years ago one of the hosts said Everton fans weren’t convinced about Jordan Pickford when he’d been voted as fans player of the season 😂

He’s won it 4 times now
People on here were saying we should drop him for Virginia a few months ago.

Don't listen to any so clicked the link in the first page to check them out, only to find out I am also an Ajax nonce. Do we have monthly meetings? Ajax nonces assemblies?

Toffee TV is decent, gets the general news out there about the club which is all I really want and need in a podcast about Everton.

Never listened to View from the Bullens but it always pops up on my twitter feed and they have an inside scoop with the Bobble so I imagine that's fairly decent too. Just don't really fancy paying for content (sorry).

I knew it had all gone to Ped McFartpants head,when he suggested him and Baz should receive Press Passes for games because they're effectively reporters.

Then there's John Blain.

I knew it had all gone to Ped McFartpants head,when he suggested him and Baz should receive Press Passes for games because they're effectively reporters.

Then there's John Blain.

All these 'experts' who claim to understand the inner workings of everton and its finances have thus far had a poor return for their predictions. Now to stem the 'getting everything wrong' issue they are hedging their bets so much as to be meaningless.

Put them in context as well. Ped screeching like a howling banshee and John Blaine comes on speaking clearly and in a measured tone, its not hard to see how people can be led to believe his message carries weight rather than just money for old rope.

I know zip about Everton finances save for the fact that they are horrific. However I can say that from sources I've seen, that something will be announced about the takeover on or after Friday this week. I'm happy to share that information with you without you needing to join my patreon membership, like this post or subscribe.

All these 'experts' who claim to understand the inner workings of everton and its finances have thus far had a poor return for their predictions. Now to stem the 'getting everything wrong' issue they are hedging their bets so much as to be meaningless.

Put them in context as well. Ped screeching like a howling banshee and John Blaine comes on speaking clearly and in a measured tone, its not hard to see how people can be led to believe his message carries weight rather than just money for old rope.

I know zip about Everton finances save for the fact that they are horrific. However I can say that from sources I've seen, that something will be announced about the takeover on or after Friday this week. I'm happy to share that information with you without you needing to join my patreon membership, like this post or subscribe.
Good post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back