Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been sick of watching players who show no effort, dance on tik tok & dress as women, this bloke looks like an old school forward, exactly what is needed. Stated his main skills are effort, confidence and courage all traits we don't have.

I'm excited for this signing, him & Harrison are the types of players & personalities that are required.
Outing yourself as a da' before this lad's kicked a ball is a bold move, to be honest.

And another ditty
Beto, scoring, 1,x2,x3, for Everton, its fekn destiny,
Beto, climbing high , scoring goals, saying goodbye, to all Evertons woes,
Beto, It's his fekkn destiny!
Beto....
to the tune of Blamange - Waves.
Can you post this as a voice note

They are phantom bids.

The deals Everton are offering are only taken up by the truly desperate to sell. Basically buy now pay later deals...and that's why we've had to wait for two seasons to get a striker in.

Ok, so lightening has struck on this deal, but that doesn't refute myself and other claimants that we put forward phantom bids.
No but it refutes you saying we are getting no-one else in
We definitely do phantom bids though to placate fans

Been sick of watching players who show no effort, dance on tik tok & dress as women, this bloke looks like an old school forward, exactly what is needed. Stated his main skills are effort, confidence and courage all traits we don't have.

I'm excited for this signing, him & Harrison are the types of players & personalities that are required.
What are you following Jesse Lingard for mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back