Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't del play for them. Member he had a good run last season.

Beto has scored in every game he played so far this season. Most.. time to break out the 50 mill bids for old times sake

Then spend 10m on someone not 30m. That’s really all there is to it. If you’re spending 30m the player needs to either guarantee a high teens goal return or have the upside and age that might allow us to get a reasonable return on that money between his years of service and eventual transfer fee out of the club. Beto does neither. We can’t do it.
High teens goal return? You mean the type of Striker every team in the world is looking for?

Bebeto was good like...

Bebeto--centre--creates-a-moment-of-history-with-his-celebration-at-USA-94._172d0d9c472_large.jpg

Classic!

This is the kind of player Dyche goes to bed Dreaming about... So if there is really any truth in the rumours, we could either have a very very happy manger come September or a very lost and distraught man ( possibly needing therapy )

A Dangerous Rumour for the club !!

Udinese only signed him for 7 mil Euros + add ons, offer them 15-20 mil and that's a 50-100% profit in just a year. Would suit what we need, still young enough to have some upside left, but experienced enough to slot into the side now.

Then spend 10m on someone not 30m. That’s really all there is to it. If you’re spending 30m the player needs to either guarantee a high teens goal return or have the upside and age that might allow us to get a reasonable return on that money between his years of service and eventual transfer fee out of the club. Beto does neither. We can’t do it.
£30m for a GUARANTEED high teens goal return??

God love you.

You know has scored high teens (16+) goals in each of the past 2 PL seasons?

Kane and Salah. That’s it.

Let me know which player(s) of that level we could get for £30m

I'm going to call every US broadcaster of Premier League football and ask them to scramble your reception for the 2 hours of every Everton game.

2001 called and wants its transfer market back

£30m for a GUARANTEED high teens goal return??

God love you.

You know has scored high teens (16+) goals in each of the past 2 PL seasons?

Kane and Salah. That’s it.

Let me know which player(s) of that level we could get for £30m

I'm going to call every US broadcaster of Premier League football and ask them to scramble your reception for the 2 hours of every Everton game.

2001 called and wants its transfer market back

Yes but that is literally the standard for us to let that kind of money fly. I'm not saying it is realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back