Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.

So glad he scored just moments after that awful shot. When he took that shot and the crowd sang 'what a waste of money' my son and I looked at each other and thought oh fook.. is he gonna be crap?
Great pace and strength for the goal with a delightful finish. Had he buried that header as well, it would have been serious stiffy time.

So glad he scored just moments after that awful shot. When he took that shot and the crowd sang 'what a waste of money' my son and I looked at each other and thought oh fook.. is he gonna be crap?
Great pace and strength for the goal with a delightful finish. Had he buried that header as well, it would have been serious stiffy time.
Who sang what a waste of money? Our fans or there's?

Well he was a positive but standing still a yard offside on the edge of the 6 yard box isn't great!?
I would like to apologise to everyone upset by this post. I have just seen a clip of the incident again at it's correct speed and now believe we may have a saviour in our midst and should I ever knock up one of the women in my life I will have it, boy or the other christened Beto Everton Neville Duncan...
Again I Am truly sorry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.