2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scores of royal bloo online pissbabies raging because a brand new player to top level English football doesn’t score them goals right away to give them a dopamine kick of self worth on weekends.

You conceited slugs who compromise Everton, I am your reckoning.
You created an "apologise to Southgate" thread, but not an "apologise to Norberto" thread. Why?

He is a god, walking amongst the floppy, Everton da slugs. I only hope he knows that true blues love him, unlike the toxic part of our fanbase.

He's got a file named GoT on his iPad and it's damning.

Another player the fan base will have driven out.
Our fan base have treated much better players, much worse.
In comparison Beto has had absolutely no stick at all, most people think he’s a nice fella just not very good.

If he thinks what he’s had is abuse, he better be glad he’s not a home grown player, that’s when the real abuse starts.

We only know that from being told it though he hadn’t proved it he’d only played 1 game! I’m just saying you can’t say kroldrup had proved himself as not good enough after 1 game but Beto could still come good after 30 it doesn’t make sense.
I’m not really disputing that - I think it’s a fair point to make - but I thought the Kroldrup heading disaster was identified in training?

You don’t need to play him on a Saturday to know he’s crap if it’s pinging off his melon at all angles during the week.

Beto might be one of those players who does take a season to settle into the league, but he’s not really giving off De Bruyne vibes. More Marcus Bent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back