2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caveat everything i'm about to say with it's SportsPeteO and Football Insider who have run this story - and they are about as reliable when it comes to breaking Everton transfer news as my dead Nan who popped her clogs back 1998.

That said, if someone is actually willing to offer money for Beto and we don't make a loss (or a big loss) then i'd sell. I imagine, a bit like Maupay he was a punt taken because the conditions of the deal suited us rather than the player himself and whilst he may improve, the fact Dyche picked Chermiti over him towards the end of the season should tell you everything you need to know.
If someone wants him, let him go and lets move on.

Call me naive, but he certainly doesn't look like a player who has been told to find a new club in the pictures with fans in Ireland.

Ive not bothered to watch anything or look for anything.

Maybe hes happy to be in a new country and excited that he'll be moving to a champions league team with Bologna?

I would love us to jib Beto and go for Solanke. Suits are game right down to the ground.

Jonathan David £25mil.

Call me naive, but he certainly doesn't look like a player who has been told to find a new club in the pictures with fans in Ireland.
I don't know what a player who's been told to find a new club is supposed to look like tbh he's not going to have got it tattooed on his face is he. I'm not saying its true but I don't think him having his picture taken with fans means it isn't.

I’d love to know Thelwell’s thought process on buying this fella. Was this lad the only one available for the sort of deal that was made?

If you mean play now, buy later, yes.

Maybe the plan was always to sell once we had to start paying. Sadly we/Beto have managed to reduce his value somewhat.

YEs! No one was taking our offers of tiny cash upfront, the rest on the dribble

If you mean play now, buy later, yes.

Maybe the plan was always to sell once we had to start paying. Sadly we/Beto have managed to reduce his value somewhat.

Thats what I thought. Hopefully theBologna news is true and we get close to our money back

I’d love to know Thelwell’s thought process on buying this fella. Was this lad the only one available for the sort of deal that was made?
Im guessing you answered your own question. No money needed to risk something on someone to make the numbers up. This worked kind of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back