2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal some of our 'supporters'; do you just need someone to hate on. Proper clueless some giving the lad grief already. He's barely unpacked his suitcase and some are calling him crap.
They’re miserable. Imagine waking up each morning and racking your brain to think of who you can berate today.

It’s always the same ‘demographic’ of player, too.

Please tell me we’re not having a go at Beto?

Kinell - he’s come in and been part of our improving performances, looks a handful and seems to love Everton for some mental reason, after we’ve been screaming out for another proper cf, and we’re going in on him?!

Knock out off ffs.
Term " bitter blue " is self perpetuating. Dom has marked us for the booing he received in Villa game when came off injured. It won't change being "chopsy" (miserable nagging person).

I said before he signed that at times he will look like a competition winner.

But he does need time to adjust also.

In Beto we trust.
He will score goals not prolific but if he stays fit i'd guess around 10 goals which wouldn't be a bad return for his first season.

He just needs to break his PL duck sooner rather than later

Not sure why people think he should be at dcl level, whatever you think about dcl is a really good prem cf when is fit. When you look at the other teams apart from the top 6 he would get into most of the teams. I think we do have a decent player in beto is tough playing with one cf, just look back to last season and the start how bad the options we had upfront before having a go at him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back