2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beto said the other week that he would always give his all for us and that's all we can ask of him.

He worked his socks off today when he did eventually come on, but ultimately how much impact did you all expect him to have in a few minutes when the game was already won?

Let's not further dent his confidence by abusing the lad.
He has the right attitude.

All we can ask for his 100% effort, as you say.

It’s not the 80‘s anymore Eddie. I believe this is a derogatory term aimed at Down syndrome people.
Every day is a learning day like.
Im a yank, i heard that phrase about 20 years ago in Australia. The way it was described to me was "imagine you are an idiot....but also really really drunk".

I like that version a hell of a lot than making fun of people that have no say in the matter.

This post is basically saying you think your son and niece are both a <insert word you want resigned to history>. Seems a bit harsh.
No. This post is saying that word was associated with people who had disabilities. A word I never want to see or hear in 2023. As for my son and niece, well I think they are wonderful, beautiful, and amazing, thanks.

Calvert-Lewin was looking sharp and hungry, it was absolutely right to keep him on till Dyche did and then give Beto minutes. He looks like a player who needs to get used to his team mates and they need to get used to him - where to play him in, where to pick up his knock downs etc.

People expect to much of the lad is not on dcl level but will grow into being a good player for us. Is tough to lead the line being the only cf look at the crap we have had maupay nisse tosun ect the lad is better than all is really raw atm but i am confident will be good for us

Tbf he’s hardly played any football at any real standard tbh.

He had one season in Italy and was making zinger burgers and 3 piece meals a year before that.

Two seasons in Italy where he scored double figures in each.

He looks like the type of player you throw 30m at in absolute desperation after not being able to replace a striker for 3 seasons.

Would love to be wrong though

Lucky his fee was £21.5mil then isnt it?

Two seasons in Italy where he scored double figures in each.

Lucky his fee was £21.5mil then isnt it?

Not if he’s crap no…..

Was 25m wasn’t it with zero to be paid upfront .

He was signed for 6 million last years wasn’t he?

Atm he looks closer to a 6m player than a 20m player tbh

Not if he’s crap no…..

Was 25m wasn’t it with zero to be paid upfront .

He was signed for 6 million last years wasn’t he?

Atm he looks closer to a 6m player than a 20m player tbh

No.

£21.5mil + clauses taking it potentially to £25mil with 0 paid this year.

The loan deal had a clause agreed 2 seasons ago. So the fee was agreed 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.