2023/24 Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that is a bit of a stretch. Not great today but still far to early to judge. It has been pointed out that some great players in our history were garbage initially but with game time proved to be some of the best players in our history.
I hope he comes well, I really do, he's got tge attributes hasn't he? Big, strong, pacey, but you can't deny ( debut aside) he's looked a million miles away from the standard we need

I’m not writing him off yet. Obviously poor miss for that chance, but do think he causes problems for defenders.

If refs weren’t banned from sending players off against us, he’d have had 2 gone this season by making runs that people have to foul him to stop.

I’ve also rarely seen a player so clearly desperate to contribute to the team. To the point where it’s becoming damaging to him. Never seen someone so badly need one to go in off his backside to get him going.

Honestly still think he’ll come good.

Mad some fans la

Saying a player who's looked awful almost every game except his debut 3 months ago (against a team bottom of the football league ) is "wanting him to fail' is bizarre

I like the feller, talks a good talk and all ghat but he looks a terrible player, why are some people denying that?.
Spot on. He's Been dreadful but let's hope he comes good.

Mate I don't disagree but I have seen so many players written off that and come good at Everton that I struggle to write them off so early
I don't disagree mate, I hope and believe he can come good.

But if we are calling a spade a spade, he's looked a million miles away from the standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back