Big dunc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am sure he will get the gig full time eventually...Carlos would be too expensive probably to sack anyway...but he'll be patient...hopefully he is learning one or 2 things with ancelotti.

No chance. Take Rafael, don’t give a cats siit what people think. He’s a good manager and he would come and sort us out. People need to get over the fact him and Rodgers have been with them lot. If Rodgers came available I’d take him as well. He plays decent attacking football and actually makes decent signings.

No chance. Take Rafael, don’t give a cats siit what people think. He’s a good manager and he would come and sort us out. People need to get over the fact him and Rodgers have been with them lot. If Rodgers came available I’d take him as well. He plays decent attacking football and actually makes decent signings.
Steve Bruce is outperforming him

I take it you mean Rafael Nadal, cos he could pull silverware out of his arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.