• Barkley playing out of position

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • other

Votes: 44 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That I will eventually have a meltdown and get a thread ban or an expulsion from Grand Old team.

Could easily happen, Sept 1st around 7 o clock will tell a lot about my future and I suspect a few others future on this fantastic website. :)

My biggest worry - is that we wear the third kit away at West Brom on a Monday night and I won't be able to see the woods for the trees, or the players from the turf!

I do have my concerns about this squad.

The biggest I have is with the strikers....well having only one real striker. They need another one as Kone just isn't good for this team or really any PL squad and there's such a lack of creativity because EFC just can't bank on just giving it to Rom to score every goal for this club. To me it's the most pressing concern.

I have others, like with the goalkeeper. I don't think Howard is crock like many on here believe and I believe he still has some usefulness on the pitch. That being said, GK is a concern because sooner or later Tim is going to call it a career as he's pushing 40 and we have no one waiting in the wings to replace him.

I think my worry is injuries.

We simply don't have a squad to cope with them. The so called reserves aren't very good.

Look at what might line up this weekend should Mirallas, Stones or Deulofeu (I think he's defo out now isn't he?). Awful.

I think my worry is injuries.

We simply don't have a squad to cope with them. The so called reserves aren't very good.

Look at what might line up this weekend should Mirallas, Stones or Deulofeu (I think he's defo out now isn't he?). Awful.
Something is not right.

A mixture of injuries and lack of transfer activity. Having 4/4 wingers out already injured is a shambles and even more so martinez's Dithering in the transfer market.

All this about finding a playmaker that can cope physically in england the question is why wasn't this player been scouted earlier? We've been crying out for one and he's left it last minute, don't get a player in by Watford and we have 3 weeks to bring in 3 players which means on average 1 deal being done a week, the time it takes us to sort deals out and negotiate prices ill be shocked if we get these 3 in.

A mixture of injuries and lack of transfer activity. Having 4/4 wingers out already injured is a shambles and even more so martinez's Dithering in the transfer market.

All this about finding a playmaker that can cope physically in england the question is why wasn't this player been scouted earlier? We've been crying out for one and he's left it last minute, don't get a player in by Watford and we have 3 weeks to bring in 3 players which means on average 1 deal being done a week, the time it takes us to sort deals out and negotiate prices ill be shocked if we get these 3 in.
We sign players on deadline day saves BK wages!

That if the season pans out like the last one, our short term thinking board, will be more worried about the few million compo that we would have to pay Martinez rather than looking at it long term and thinking of all the money we will lose finishing between 9th and 14th.

Concerned about the rich clubs targeting our talent left and right next summer if we have another season like the last one. We need a strong season. Injuries and Roberto's tactics are my top worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back