Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah everything I was saying was right, you thought he was doing a bad job, and needing to be sacked, since we are worse without him do you stand by that?
We're just as bad without him. His record was appalling at the time of the sacking. We haven't won away since August, he was in charge for most of that right? The downward slump happened under him and pulling these spineless muppets out of the pit of misery he put them in is not easy.

Just to get this thread back on topic, Bill is not the one responsible for the mess Everton are in right now, its 2022, this mess is on one person, Moshiri.
You do know he is the chairman don't you? You do know that Moshiri had to spend hundreds of millions just to clear our debts from Bk's previous calamitous tenure and has continued to supply the cash for this board under Bk's stewardship to squander? No-one is saying that Moshiri is blameless...... but he inherited a basket case of a club that had fallen so far down the pecking order and had sold all of its assets...... his biggest mistake was to allow the same incumbents to stay in charge. BK is the chairman.... he is in charge of running the club. If he any decisions have been made without his agreement then it is a dereliction of duty on his part not to act. So take your pick, he's either complicit or he's a [Poor language removed] chairman or both.

You do know he is the chairman don't you? You do know that Moshiri had to spend hundreds of millions just to clear our debts from Bk's previous calamitous tenure and has continued to supply the cash for this board under Bk's stewardship to squander? No-one is saying that Moshiri is blameless...... but he inherited a basket case of a club that had fallen so far down the pecking order and had sold all of its assets...... his biggest mistake was to allow the same incumbents to stay in charge. BK is the chairman.... he is in charge of running the club. If he any decisions have been made without his agreement then it is a dereliction of duty on his part not to act. So take your pick, he's either complicit or he's a [Poor language removed] chairman or both.
You know as well as I do his roll is to oversee the development of the stadium right now, that will be his legacy, you know as well as I do Moshiri is sticking his beak in when it comes to the hiring and firing of managers, and to.player recruitment, some if which to move money around via his mate Kia, at least if you had a clue what was going on you would.
You can't Blame Bill for the mess another man makes, when he was majority share holder and responsible for safe guarding the club we never once looked this bad.
It's moshiris watch, buck stops with him.

You know as well as I do his roll is to oversee the development of the stadium right now, that will be his legacy, you know as well as I do Moshiri is sticking his beak in when it comes to the hiring and firing of managers, and to.player recruitment, some if which to move money around via his mate Kia, at least if you had a clue what was going on you would.
You can't Blame Bill for the mess another man makes, when he was majority share holder and responsible for safe guarding the club we never once looked this bad.

Kenwright's legacy will be developing a stadium which wouldn't have happened without Moshiri's money, but you blame Moshiri for being in the club, a man Kenwright chose to buy the majority share. The goalposts you've shifted aren't even on the same field anymore.

He is the chairman..... no-one has ever said his only role is to oversee the stadium at all. That's complete nonsense! The majority owner put up the cash.... those running it squandered it. Without the owner, no stadium!!! So how can that possibly be Kenwright's legacy? His legacy was terminal decline and multiple failed stadium projects. Moshiri's mistake was that he thought he could solve the problems by just throwing cash at the same people who created the problems in the first place.

He is the chairman..... no-one has ever said his only role is to oversee the stadium at all. That's complete nonsense! The majority owner put up the cash.... those running it squandered it. Without the owner, no stadium!!! So how can that possibly be Kenwright's legacy? His legacy was terminal decline and multiple failed stadium projects. Moshiri's mistake was that he thought he could solve the problems by just throwing cash at the same people who created the problems in the first place.
Colin Chong is the stadium program manager I thought and he has a prior career in same. If Moshiri is providing the funding and Chong and team are managing the ongoing project (quietly efficiently also), then not clear what Kenwright brings to the project.

Colin Chong is the stadium program manager I thought and he has a prior career in same. If Moshiri is providing the funding and Chong and team are managing the ongoing project (quietly efficiently also), then not clear what Kenwright brings to the project.
This, Kenwright was involved with the design phase of BMD as Dan Meis said in an interview that it was Bill he dealt with during this process. However during the actual build phase, as you have stated we brought in Chong to oversee this (due to his background) so I don't see why Bill would still be involved.

This, Kenwright was involved with the design phase of BMD as Dan Meis said in an interview that it was Bill he dealt with during this process. However during the actual build phase, as you have stated we brought in Chong to oversee this (due to his background) so I don't see why Bill would still be involved.
Because Chong has to report back to Bill, obviously Bill isnt down the docks everyday but Chong, Meis...etc have Bill as the clubs representative to report back to, under his guideance things are progressing
The stadium seems to be doing well, unlike the mess Moshiri has his hand in along with his buddy Kia

Because Chong has to report back to Bill, obviously Bill isnt down the docks everyday but Chong, Meis...etc have Bill as the clubs representative to report back to, under his guideance things are progressing
The stadium seems to be doing well, unlike the mess Moshiri has his hand in along with his buddy Kia
Of course, it's only natural that Kenwright would be in charge of the stadium, given his vast experience with stage sets.

You're a good wind-up, but I think you're being a bit obvious at the moment. You're going to ruin it.

Yeah, bill was responsible for getting the glory holes installed in his little happy clapper section.

Kenwright's legacy will be developing a stadium which wouldn't have happened without Moshiri's money, but you blame Moshiri for being in the club, a man Kenwright chose to buy the majority share. The goalposts you've shifted aren't even on the same field anymore.
Take no notice of this carol she’s a muppet.

Look at the reports out today, pay rises for this board. ? laughable. They’re a disgrace but kenwright surrounds himself with yes people, prenno and sharp the latest 2 in the bunker.

Well they all better book 3 months out the country if we go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back