Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this lump of lard actually aware of the trauma this is causing our fan base? I mean really does he? He probably thinks them few fans he spoke to when he said “we’ve had good times” are a very very small minority.

Is this lump of lard actually aware of the trauma this is causing our fan base? I mean really does he? He probably thinks them few fans he spoke to when he said “we’ve had good times” are a very very small minority.
But he is part of the fan base, what do you want him to do, pick the team?

Of course he is aware, he has seen the mess Moshiri has made from a closer eye then we all have

What a fitting end to a 28 year hiatus from winning stuff it would be for Bill to see us drop out the league ,the crowing glory ,it’s unbelievable this guy is still calling the shots at a club that is haemorrhaging money year on year ,Moshiri sacks managers at will for underperforming yet the board are untouchable despite record losses

What a fitting end to a 28 year hiatus from winning stuff it would be for Bill to see us drop out the league ,the crowing glory ,it’s unbelievable this guy is still calling the shots at a club that is haemorrhaging money year on year ,Moshiri sacks managers at will for underperforming yet the board are untouchable despite record losses
Mate 27 years since 1995. Bad enough without making it worse :)

He isn't calling the shots, when he called the shots European football was the reward

My sympathies to whoever eventually replaces him as chairman. Having said that with the narratives being pushed there is no point in a replacement because it’s him or nothing.

and has done nothing about it.
What can he do? Knock on his door and say "please Farhad can you starting running the club as well as I did?"
It's quite an achievement really Moshiri has done, to do an even worse job then Bill and for it to go un noticed

I've heard it will be Ken Billwright,big Blue,stood in the Boys Pen,worshipped Davie Hickson;)

It will be some snide arl arse from within his clique. What we need is better people across the club not this weird hybrid of theatrics and manipulation with a sprinkle of plucky attitudes on top.

The big give away in all this , is what is going to happen when he eventually leaves because if you look at it, the mentality and narrative here is that he’s the be and end all. Stern defence towards a critical eye yet shouting to the roof tops when deals are negotiated for incomings and gestures of good will to people and other clubs. I’m not falling for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back