Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't calling the shots, when he called the shots European football was the reward

If he isn’t calling the shots ,whats he still doing there? I mean he’s not bringing a winning mentality to the boardroom is he,despite the “good times” “magnificent 7th and all that” now we’re on 25 points in April !

If he isn’t calling the shots ,whats he still doing there? I mean he’s not bringing a winning mentality to the boardroom is he,despite the “good times” “magnificent 7th and all that” now we’re on 25 points in April !
Who do.you want Moshiri to replace him with? He has a great track record when it comes to recruitment so I'm sure he will find the right man

If he cant do anything, should he not step aside and let someone else have a go?
But see this is the problem, who do you really think that will be? It will be one of his associates, someone Kia can "work" with.
If Kenwright went tomorrow and left it to Moshiri Everton is %100 finished, were just about clinging on now as it is

But see this is the problem, who do you really think that will be? It will be one of his associates, someone Kia can "work" with.
If Kenwright went tomorrow and left it to Moshiri Everton is %100 finished, were just about clinging on now as it is
So bill sells the club to the fella on condition that he stays on. If things go well, he gets all the plaudits and if things go badly, he stays on because we have to trust what we know? So we're stuck with him because he, for better or worse, is unable to step out of the limelight.

I couldn't pick Daniel Levy out of a lineup of middle aged bald blokes.
Thats the way it's supposed to be.

So bill sells the club to the fella on condition that he stays on. If things go well, he gets all the plaudits and if things go badly, he stays on because we have to trust what we know? So we're stuck with him because he, for better or worse, is unable to step out of the limelight.

I couldn't pick Daniel Levy out of a lineup of middle aged bald blokes.
Thats the way it's supposed to be.
Why should he step out? Its not going to benefit Everton, don't forget many incorrectly thought it would be good for us if he sold his shares, as it turned out it hasn't been, there is no reason to believe things will improve if he is out altogether.
If this mess was in anyway the fault of Kenwright he would of made it before Moshiri came in, soon as he lost power we spiralled out of control.

Everton used to stand for NSNO and winning things. A generation or two of Kenwright’s influence in this club has changed that so it’s a fair critique for those asking what his stewardship has brought, and how many generations it will take to fix to reverse that. Perhaps not in their lifetime and that’s a crying shame for many staunch good blues. NSNO.

Everton used to stand for NSNO and winning things. A generation or two of Kenwright’s influence in this club has changed that so it’s a fair critique for those asking what his stewardship has brought, and how many generations it will take to fix to reverse that. Perhaps not in their lifetime and that’s a crying shame for many staunch good blues. NSNO.

Why do I get the impression you are about as genuine with that post as a vow of fidelity in a french marriage?

Evertonians absolutely have the club we deserve.

If you see people clapping/defending Kenwright they should have a few facts pointed out to them. They can still make their own minds up but when the vast majority still get their club news from the Official Website or the Echo, they will always think Kenwright has done his best under very trying circumstances.

He's a vile, calculating human. I have seen him at AGMs belittle shareholders who ask awkward questions, only then to the cancel AGMs for several years rather than risk being asked them again.

I only really turned Anti-Kenwright after the lies over 'ringfenced' 30m to secure the additional enabling grants to build KD. His friends with an 'encyclopaedic knowledge' of the game headed by his dear friend, Christopher Samuelson as Head of the Fortress Sports Fund. Our former head of Comms (Ian Ross) later admitted the Fortress Sports fund was merely a 'means to an end,' a made up group to convince Evertonians that sticking with Bill over ceding any power to Paul and Anita Gregg who had offered up our end of the Kings Dock for more control.

Kirkby, say no more.

His constant 'search for investment' (Notice he never once said the club was for sale)

He couldn't believe his luck when Moshiri made him a very rich man AND let him stay on as Chairman and basically carry on as before.

If we survive this season, Brentford (last home game) needs to an extremely vocal protest aimed squarely at him and his fellow board members.

Without change at the top and subsequent removal of all his acolytes relegation is inevitable.
Don’t forget we had to move to Kirkby because Goodison wasn’t fit to pass a Health and Safety inspection, yet here we still are.
Everything he spouts is purely for his own gain. Never liked the man and the only positive of so many years of failure is it will be attached to his name.

Why do I get the impression you are about as genuine with that post as a vow of fidelity in a french marriage?
I honestly can’t be doing with rewarded long term failure at Everton, and genuinely hurts me to see my older mates suffering through this while those who failed still get handsomely rewarded in the only industry, institution that has no accountability.

I know some won’t believe me on this and frankly I don’t blame them. NSNO.

I honestly can’t be doing with rewarded long term failure at Everton, and genuinely hurts me to see my older mates suffering through this while those who failed still get handsomely rewarded in the only industry, institution that has no accountability.

I know some won’t believe me on this and frankly I don’t blame them. NSNO.

Why wouldn’t some believe you?

Why should he step out? Its not going to benefit Everton, don't forget many incorrectly thought it would be good for us if he sold his shares, as it turned out it hasn't been, there is no reason to believe things will improve if he is out altogether.
If this mess was in anyway the fault of Kenwright he would of made it before Moshiri came in, soon as he lost power we spiralled out of control.
He didn't lose power, he gave up power for financial gain.
He selected Moshiri on the condition that he would remain in the limelight.
The state Everton find themselves in is, in my book, primarily Kenwright's fault.
He missed what Stan Kroenke saw or he refused to see it due to his ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back