Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't lose power, he gave up power for financial gain.
He selected Moshiri on the condition that he would remain in the limelight.
The state Everton find themselves in is, in my book, primarily Kenwright's fault.
He missed what Stan Kroenke saw or he refused to see it due to his ego.
I agree really, he never should of sold to Moshiri, he should of kept to club to himself, for now though him leaving won't help us, only make things worse

Because they’d have good reason to after my behaviour in here and other threads.

Why do you act like that? There’s a few of you like this on here. I like a good wind up , some you of you are a bit relentless with it and the things you choose to goad people with too. I have to laugh tho because I have mates who support other clubs who read here and think our fan base is bizarre.

(It also could be that I’m too serious at times and need to stop being a miserable t**t)

I agree really, he never should of sold to Moshiri, he should of kept to club to himself, for now though him leaving won't help us, only make things worse

He’s part of a board who’s posted 100m+ plus losses for the last three seasons, and who’s dreadful decisions at board level are now mirroring what’s going on the pitch I doubt it can get any worse if he was punted tomorrow morning

He’s part of a board who’s posted 100m+ plus losses for the last three seasons, and who’s dreadful decisions at board level are now mirroring what’s going on the pitch I doubt it can get any worse if he was punted tomorrow morning
Yeah but a lot of them losses have come from Moshiri decisions and washing dirty Usmanov money, that's not Bill's fault

Why do you act like that? There’s a few of you like this on here. I like a good wind up , some you of you are a bit relentless with it and the things you choose to goad people with too. I have to laugh tho because I have mates who support other clubs who read here and think our fan base is bizarre.

(It also could be that I’m too serious at times and need to stop being a miserable t**t)
Guess I just like pantomime mate. And anyone taking anyone serious after a long history of cheap tedious satire probably needs to look at themselves. Saying that, as your gracious admission proves, we’ve all got our faults so who is really bothered about what I think.

For me life is sometimes a chore and should not be taken seriously, the internet is a playground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back