Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I desperately hope not mate but I am in a despondent mood. I need the players to show me something to give me hope ie a result

Whatever happens changes need to be made. Starting at board room level. Unfortunately I suspect narratives will already be prepared whatever the outcome. Just you watch.

“We all need to stick together “

“ A fresh start. Everyone needs to support the club. Board, manager, players”

“Stop being negative, get behind the club”

So Bill quits as chairman - what next?
Do you trust Moshiri to appoint somebody who actually knows what they are doing?
If Yes - Got any candidates in mind
If No - What's the point?

Do you trust Moshiri to not interfere?
If Yes - Then all is hunky dory.

Just sayin like.

Whatever happens changes need to be made. Starting at board room level. Unfortunately I suspect narratives will already be prepared whatever the outcome. Just you watch.

“We all need to stick together “

“ A fresh start. Everyone needs to support the club. Board, manager, players”

“Stop being negative, get behind the club”
...it's all the fans fault anyway

So Bill quits as chairman - what next?
Do you trust Moshiri to appoint somebody who actually knows what they are doing?
If Yes - Got any candidates in mind

Do you trust Moshiri to not interfere?
If Yes - Then all is hunky dory.

Just sayin like.

Moshiri is a disaster, but a Kenwright made disaster.
Kenwright had his pick of suitors, but needed his ego boosting and keeping on the board.

34 years on the board and finally he’ll get his reward this season.

If Evertonians don't do everything in their power in the summer to remove Kenwright from the club in the summer, everyone of us should hang out heads in shame. By hook or by crook he has to go.

If we go down, this board won't last a further 5 minutes. It's not just the players who the fans will turn against, it'll be the board finally held accountable as well for years of mismanagement.

The board, players and staff really do need to come together and ask themselves "do we really want to be the ones remembered for getting Everton relegated?".

A vast majority of the players won't ever be offered the kind of deals they're on now and the vast majority of them would be absolutely hounded out if we git relegated. So for the sake of their own financial needs and career, they need to fight harder than they've ever fought in their lives and string a run of performances and victories together to get us out of this absolute mess.

It's FFP that has really ruined Moshiri, imo. The rules effectively turn any owner into Bill Kenwright once you have spent a bit.

To be honest, I think it’s just very poor decision making on his part which has brought us here. He’s never put in place a coherent strategy for the club, and when he has made appointments that were supposed to do that (Brands) he’s continually interfered. Unless Brands has signed a non-disclosure agreement I think future interviews/book will prove illuminating.

To be honest, I think it’s just very poor decision making on his part which has brought us here. He’s never put in place a coherent strategy for the club, and when he has made appointments that were supposed to do that (Brands) he’s continually interfered. Unless Brands has signed a non-disclosure agreement I think future interviews/book will prove illuminating.

No chance the book Everton FC - The Kenwright Years will ever be written. Too much to reveal. Nobody would believe the truth either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back