• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s
You know what, much as I wish Bill Kenwright were no longer Chairman and had no further involvement whatsoever in the running of the club, I find this kind of comment utterly distasteful and unworthy of this forum and fan site.

@chicoazul
its wasn’t meant the way you’ve interpreted it, maybe I should have worded it better be or given chance to change or delete the post. Than getter a straight 2 day ban

Unfortunately the site has brown nosing grasses like @chicoazul who I have on ignore, but he obviously follows me and watches my posts ?
What a sad little life

Bil stayed at the helm far too long. We haven’t won anything undef his stewardship because he didn’t have the finances to invest in us. He got lucky with Moyes, but wasn’t able to back him.

As a result of his tenure, we are now a mid sized also ran club.

Bringing in Moshiri was also his choice. I recognise he helped us at first, but since then, he has held us back. The Moshiri debacle is another argument though.
Kenwright was happy for us to stay stagnant. To say we were unstable is completely unfair on him. He did stabalise things and perhaps got a bit of luck with the Moyes appointment working out for stability. There was very much a 'its my trainset' though. The lies he fed out about Kirkby, about Goodison notpassing a safety certificate. About the ringfenced money. I am sure there is many more.

That is what made him a bad owner. For someone who claims to be the biggest blue of all of bluetown, he fed a lot of lies and mis-information to people who to them, and I include myself in this, Everton is everything. In a way, if he did feel that no right owner came in during his tenure, then I respect that, but then he's still gone and sold to someone who is completely wrong to owning a football club. Keeping a poor performing team in place, hiring the one manager who the crowd would never, ever take to and using Jim White as his mouth piece.

Kenwright is human like the rest of us, so I would never wish him ill for it, but he has not been a positive for the club in the overal stewardship of a club that was one of the biggest in the past.

It’s

its wasn’t meant the way you’ve interpreted it, maybe I should have worded it better be or given chance to change or delete the post. Than getter a straight 2 day ban

Unfortunately the site has brown nosing grasses like @chicoazul who I have on ignore, but he obviously follows me and watches my posts ?
What a sad little life
Bet I didn’t grass you Ste.

Nice to see you back and not resentful after your ban though mate.

It’s

What a sad little life

100 million pounds from City for Stones, Lescott and Rodwell. Where did it go Boys Pen??? The Arteta Money where is it Boys Pen??? His tenure brought no trophies, no ground improvements. He, Jenny and the Donkeys are laughing at us. He and Cilla in the Rolls Royce in 1971 going to Wembley that is what he is. A disgrace.

100 million pounds from City for Stones, Lescott and Rodwell. Where did it go Boys Pen??? The Arteta Money where is it Boys Pen??? His tenure brought no trophies, no ground improvements. He, Jenny and the Donkeys are laughing at us. He and Cilla in the Rolls Royce in 1971 going to Wembley that is what he is. A disgrace.
So much wrong with this, for a start no ground improvents....er the blue gravel?
His tenure might have brought no trophies, that cant be denied but it also didnt bring us relegation worries like we have now, it didnt bring eyes from other clubs legal departments like we have now, FFP worries, rubbish squads that cant compete in the top 8, it didnt bring a OTT turn over in managers, it didnt bring massive losses, Steve Walsh, Koeman, Brands and Benitez!!!

#KenwrightIN
#MoshiriOUT

Gotta give you five stars for your loyalty and persistant wumming.

Kenwright has had his time. He's had a very long time. A very unsuccessful time as chairman.

Even the most loyal Billies must know that the time has come for Mr Blue sky to go up stairs as some kind of life president. Even his most supportive luvvies and jorno's cannot say that Everton Football Club has been a successfully run club in the last 20 years and is a beacon of success. Of a well run club. Even the likes of Leicester have over taken Everton in terms of relevence. West Ham too.

They've brainwashed you to thinking the last 20 odd years has been fab, because (you know what's coming) we've had some good times. It's an embarrassment that anyone thinks Everton have done well with this charlatan running the club. The club used to be relevent. Even if we didn't always have success we were a big club. Still are in my eyes but KenDodd sorry Kenwright has downgraded the club by lowering the expectations down the years. He must have thought he won the lottery with Moshiri. So at least he got egg on his face over that although he's still made a fortune.

He could only get Morshiri because he wanted to hang around, therefore he’s responsible for Morshiri. Thanks Bill.

It's a well thumbed narrative from the Bill haters with no proof that it was Bill who stipulated he had to hang around. For all we know Moshiri asked him to stay for his experience. For all the hate Bill gets, I dread to think of how the club would look with just Moshiri at the helm who has shown he is inept of all things football related

It's a well thumbed narrative from the Bill haters with no proof that it was Bill who stipulated he had to hang around. For all we know Moshiri asked him to stay for his experience. For all the hate Bill gets, I dread to think of how the club would look with just Moshiri at the helm who has shown he is inept of all things football related
You only started supporting us 6 yrs ago?

Well just have a look at the previous 20yrs.

Kenwright fan boys, act like sky and TalkSPORT, when they act like football started in 92.

The happy clappers think Everton got formed 6yrs ago

Anyone that defends Bill is an idiot in my view. Yes we could have had worse people running the club that would have seen us go the way of Leeds or Sunderland but at the same time, we could have been run so much better and been a progressive club that really benefited from the creation of the PL instead of being a victim or falling behind.

He needs to go and anyone that supports him needs to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back