Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think Moshiri came to this club as a motive to run a football club. Something sinister is going on a d would explain the obvious terrible executive decisions. Andy Hray questioned Moshiri's motives today on BT Sports. It's just all odd. Wish I could put 2+2 together. I just think there's a bigger picture.
It's quite obvious Usmanov wanted to invest in a EPL team so he got his accountant Moshiri to do it for him when Arsenal knocked them both back. BK sold them the fantasy that they could make a killing and we would become the new Man City and they had to keep him on as chairman. Only a few small issues like Moshiri and Usmanov know bugger all about football beyond what Bill and dodgy agents tell them so they wasted the investment and trusted a board that was long since beyond fit for purpose. And then a war happened in Russia...

It frustrates me to see that it has taken until now for the vast majority of blues i.e. the happy clappers, to see this charlatan for what he is.

He used Everton to keep him and his ego in the limelight. Every action he has taken was for the benefit of Mr Kenwright, regardless of those actions being detrimental to Everton.

Everything has come into the light now, the agendas, the missed opportunities, the cronyism, the skant regard for the welfare of our football club and it's family of supporters.

Bill Kenwright may as well be the devil in my eyes. I just hope those amongst us with the necessary wherewithal get him out of our club now, along with all the debris.

So, to sum up, once again Billy B***[Poor language removed] is in a difficult situation. Once again he spins his web of deception and once again the media channels, for whatever reason, fall for it. Nasty Evertonian, lucky to have had Bill, bullying poor Denise, sending death threats to Bill. The fact that these things, in all probability, never happened is neither here nor there, they will become accepted facts.

All I will say is that, had Denise been assaulted surely it would have been reported before yesterday and, with the amount of cameras around Goodison, the police would have been involved and found it easy to both identify and arrest the perpetrator. It makes me sick that there are still people on here trying to defend Kenwright. There is no way back from this, the board and Moshiri have decided to go to war with the hand that feeds them, the fans. I hope they are satisfied when they destroy our once great club.

That will be your legacy Kenwright, you megalomaniac.

Still need to get them all out asap. We are not going to ever recover whilst this lot have the keys.

We've seen managers and players come and go, to no avail.

There is no hope for the club without fundamental change at the top.

It's desperately sad that it takes relegation to make this more likely to happen, but happen it must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back