Bill Kenwright

It`s going to be very interesting, to see how tries to manipulate himself back into the limelight, if we start winning again.

There`s no way, he`ll let that opportunity pass.
I don't see a way back for him to be honest. I suspect he will step down due to health at the end of the season, be given all the platitudes from the board about what he's done for the club and they may even talk about him having something named after him at the new stadium. He may even retain a non-exec role on the board as an advisor, but I think he will not be chairman come next season.

I don't see a way back for him to be honest. I suspect he will step down due to health at the end of the season, be given all the platitudes from the board about what he's done for the club and they may even talk about him having something named after him at the new stadium. He may even retain a non-exec role on the board as an advisor, but I think he will not be chairman come next season.

He just needs to go.

He`s like the old fella, that every work place used to have.

Been there 30 yrs, totally ineffective and washed up, but won`t go, as his whole identity and self worth, is wrapped up in his job and without it he`d be nothing.

We can dream
The snake will be dragged out screaming: that’s why we need to step up the protests. He can’t be allowed to escape this time.

Kenwright out…. Just checking if chief licker is lurking ready to ponce I mean pounce
Probably still watching his performance in 'Scum' (1979). I thought Ray Winstone was a Hammer.

[Banks wakes up (4737) Carlin and slaps him]
Banks : Right, Carlin. I run this [Poor language removed]' gaff and yer dead if you come any of it 'ere!
Carlin : Leave off, will ya? I don't give a [Poor language removed] who the Daddy is. I don't want trouble so just [Poor language removed] and let me get on with me time, all right?
Richards : We'll give you time, ya [Poor language removed].
[Banks punches Carlins, jumps on his bed, headbutts him and continues to punch him]

The actor Bill Dean (RIP), who was in the cast for 'The Golden Vision', and a big Blue, also had a part in 'Scum'.

Last edited: