Bill Kenwright

I don't see a way back for him to be honest. I suspect he will step down due to health at the end of the season, be given all the platitudes from the board about what he's done for the club and they may even talk about him having something named after him at the new stadium. He may even retain a non-exec role on the board as an advisor, but I think he will not be chairman come next season.
Can see him banging his first on the boardroom table demanding ' The Bill Kenwright Stand ' !!!

Probably still watching his performance in 'Scum' (1979). I thought Ray Winstone was a Hammer.

[Banks wakes up (4737) Carlin and slaps him]
Banks : Right, Carlin. I run this [Poor language removed]' gaff and yer dead if you come any of it 'ere!
Carlin : Leave off, will ya? I don't give a [Poor language removed] who the Daddy is. I don't want trouble so just [Poor language removed] and let me get on with me time, all right?
Richards : We'll give you time, ya [Poor language removed].
[Banks punches Carlins, jumps on his bed, headbutts him and continues to punch him]

The actor Bill Dean (RIP), who was in the cast for 'The Golden Vision', and a big Blue, also had a part in 'Scum'.
I liked Bill but he really did have a face like a slapped arse.
I remember him In one of the lounges at Everton when a fella approached him and said.
" Alright Bill you miserable old t*wat"
He just sneered at him he didn't have to say anything his face spoke a thousand words.

I remember him In one of the lounges at Everton when a fella approached him and said.
He just sneered at him he didn't have to say anything his face spoke a thousand words.
I suppose he should've done what we all do when someone insults us and beamed with purest joy.

Met him and Frank Skinner at Wembley Arena in 1997, he brought the "Elvis the Concert" tour over from the US and for that I will be eternally grateful, He was just on the brink of "taking over the helm" here, after being on the board for a fair while previously around that time too, had a brief chat with him and Frank, A fellow Elvis nut like me, Frank was charming, funny and responsive, Bill was Accepting the plaudits and loving the limelight and barely acknowledged me and many others, probably preoccupied but it stuck with me how "aloof" he was.
As I say grateful for bring that Tour over, been many times since and loved the closeness after never getting to see Elvis live but the guy is an abomination and blight on this Club.

Met him and Frank Skinner at Wembley Arena in 1997, he brought the "Elvis the Concert" tour over from the US and for that I will be eternally grateful, He was just on the brink of "taking over the helm" here, after being on the board for a fair while previously around that time too, had a brief chat with him and Frank, A fellow Elvis nut like me, Frank was charming, funny and responsive, Bill was Accepting the plaudits and loving the limelight and barely acknowledged me and many others, probably preoccupied but it stuck with me how "aloof" he was.
As I say grateful for bring that Tour over, been many times since and loved the closeness after never getting to see Elvis live but the guy is an abomination and blight on this Club.
I was talking about Bill Dean the actor a proper blue.

I don't see a way back for him to be honest. I suspect he will step down due to health at the end of the season, be given all the platitudes from the board about what he's done for the club and they may even talk about him having something named after him at the new stadium. He may even retain a non-exec role on the board as an advisor, but I think he will not be chairman come next season.
People keep talking about the sewage works next to the new ground, maybe that could be named in his honour

There's a sewage works next to the ground? I didn't even know this. Everton that
Why do you think Peel put the stadium there?
It will block it off from the fancier offices and apartments down towards the Pier head*

*they called it 'Anchoring' the northern end of the liverpool waters development