Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given he's such a non-entity, it's weird how frequently you post in the thread bearing his name. I would've thought, as he is such an irrelevance, that you would ignore this pointless thread. Yet here you are. Weird.
I dont post in it that often. Years ago when he had some clout I did. These days not so much. Just to underline that he has no power now.

What a legacy he has created though
Most barren spell in our long history.
Sat on the club for 20 odd years whilst other historically smaller clubs (Chelsea, city and more recently Newcastle) over took us.
Sold the talent of the generation to Utd for relative peanuts.
Sold the club on the premise he could still keep his grubby hands on the controls.
Gaslighted the clubs fans to try to hide his own massive short-comings.

Oh and don't forget the good-times.

What a legacy he has created though
Most barren spell in our long history.
Sat on the club for 20 odd years whilst other historically smaller clubs (Chelsea, city and more recently Newcastle) over took us.
Sold the talent of the generation to Utd for relative peanuts.
Sold the club on the premise he could still keep his grubby hands on the controls.
Gaslighted the clubs fans to try to hide his own massive short-comings.

Oh and don't forget the good-times.
Tried to move us to a supermarket shopping centre in Kirkby...

"Ring-fenced" money for KIng's Dock stadium and left the fence open...

Unleashed an industrial-strength campaign of propaganda to convince swathes of the media and fanbase that Everton were "plucky" minnows rather than the nine-time champion giants they were when he joined the board, eventually resulting in Southampton fans - Southampton! - claiming, in all seriousness, that they were a bigger club than Everton - and being entertained by the media in doing so.

Great work, Bill.

1000000000% says he's no intention at all of leaving before the new ground opens so that he can name a part of it in his honour, be it a lounge or a stand. Just like he put himself in the Hall of Fame. The fella has no shame at all. He needs to die before the ground is ready so that he never has the opportunity to poison that like he has Goodison. Party time in here once he finally leaves us.

Stability returns once again
7978B124-C668-4C1B-B967-4CB5D64CA515.webp

76D344B5-BE1A-4EBA-AD45-9B99B05D8571.webp

If (and it's a big if) he had anything to do with R&M blocking MSP I wonder if this deal was done as a big two finger salute to Bill. Be interesting to see if we ever see Kenwright and Moshiri together again.

Yeah I'm sure when Moshiri has gone Kenwright will have a lot to say, just to ensure everybody realises all this mess and chaos had nothing to do with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back