Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
OF course they can.

Despite the current clown shows best efforts we are still a Premier League club, with a brand new Stadium, that the club currently owns, being built.

So yes, it could get vastly, vastly worse.

Under Kenwright, we had no money, but apart from the famous Arteta money, all the money went back into the club.
Under Moshiri, we wasted vast, vast sums of money, till the last Transfer window, when all the money disappeared.

Now imagine an owner who doesnt invest any money, who takes money out of the club and also charges stupid prices for fans to attend games.

Then throw in relegation.
Money went back into the club ?? Where?? season ticket holders sat on 50 year old seats. Catering facilities the same. Money was drained from massive transfers out. Rooney, Stones, Lescott for starters. Moyes and Bill really saw good times at Everton so did the Prentices and Below. Good times eh. Not for the fans.

Money went back into the club ?? Where?? season ticket holders sat on 50 year old seats. Catering facilities the same. Money was drained from massive transfers out. Rooney, Stones, Lescott for starters. Moyes and Bill really saw good times at Everton so did the Prentices and Below. Good times eh. Not for the fans.
On the Pitch mate, when Rooney, Stones and Lescott were sold, the money was invested back into the playing team.

Im no Kenwright fan, so thats not defending him, but you cant argue that any sales the club made wasnt invested back into the squad.

Interesting term fear him

I don't know 1 person I've ever met actually fears him .
Absolutely sick of him having anything to do with the club , never mind being Chairman. Met plenty of those.
He's like a bogeyman for loads on here.

I cant fathom it: all I see is a man with zero influence over Everton who's waiting to be shown the door.

Since Moshiri arrived 7 years ago his power at Everton dropped to soft power stuff. Now he's just sitting in his London apartment replaying the Magnificent 7 Season video dripping his egg soldiers down his shirt.

Some people really need to look at this takeover with a bit more clarity.

He's gone.

Find the worst ever people out there to buy the club just so him and his mates in the media can say you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.

On the Pitch mate, when Rooney, Stones and Lescott were sold, the money was invested back into the playing team.

Im no Kenwright fan, so thats not defending him, but you cant argue that any sales the club made wasnt invested back into the squad.

It was usually too late when money was given, David Moyes kept us afloat Kenwright sold all the family silver. Never ever put a penny into Everton and never will don't forget that I won't.

I cant fathom it: all I see is a man with zero influence over Everton who's waiting to be shown the door.

Since Moshiri arrived 7 years ago his power at Everton dropped to soft power stuff. Now he's just sitting in his London apartment replaying the Magnificent 7 Season video dripping his egg soldiers down his shirt.

He's gone.
The day he is gone is the day he has no official capacity within the club.

Agree he doesn't have the influence many would believe, but just having any association with the club is like a red rag to a bull.
Sooner this happens the better.

The day he is gone is the day he has no official capacity within the club.

Agree he doesn't have the influence many would believe, but just having any association with the club is like a red rag to a bull.
Sooner this happens the better.

I'm torn between him being barred from Goodison or it being compulsory that he watches every second of our demise. On balance I think he should be present for any relegation, but fronting up and taking responsibility has never been Bill's style.

It was usually too late when money was given, David Moyes kept us afloat Kenwright sold all the family silver. Never ever put a penny into Everton and never will don't forget that I won't.
Again, im not defending him, but he didnt have any money to give.

But he clung on for power and even turned away the City owners, thats reason enough to never forgive, despite everything else he did.

He's gone.
Given he's such a non-entity, it's weird how frequently you post in the thread bearing his name. I would've thought, as he is such an irrelevance, that you would ignore this pointless thread. Yet here you are. Weird.

What money? Man is skint in football ownership terms. Any money spent will have been leveraged against the club one way or another.

I don't care but can't wait for him to just die.

He is a utter vampire who has sucked the utter life out of our club.

I hate him so much. I pray he never sets foot in our new stadium. He is a utter cancer and a fraud.

I will egg his hearse if it comes near Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back