Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is difficult to understand now why he's feared so much.

It's over for him and has been since headlock-gate.

Please anyone who thinks that's not true highlight what he's done since that point at the club.

Why he's feared do much ? Dave the club has forgotten how to win a trophy or to even operate as a commercial business since he's been here. Obviously he's not the only one but he is one of thd main factors, with the people he's employed and the lackadaisical way he's run Everton over 2 decades, we've gone backwards, we are a non entity as a club, remember we were one of the big 5, well then Kenwright happened, he somehow manages to cling on and has most of the media who think the fans love him and he is everyone's favourite Uncle.

Calling it now.

He'll be sent packing, this lot will run us into the floor (if you can do that anymore than we already have been) and within 12 months they'll be wallies seriously saying "I wish we still had Bill, least he was the devil we knew and cared about the club".

He is the solution to absolutely nothing. Simply the worst thing that ever happened to this club and I'm convinced no one will ever take that mantle from him.

Calling it now.

He'll be sent packing, this lot will run us into the floor (if you can do that anymore than we already have been) and within 12 months they'll be wallies seriously saying "I wish we still had Bill, least he was the devil we knew and cared about the club".

He is the solution to absolutely nothing. Simply the worst thing that ever happened to this club and I'm convinced no one will ever take that mantle from him.
I dont think anyone but his Happy clappers will say this....and they don't matter.

Why he's feared do much ? Dave the club has forgotten how to win a trophy or to even operate as a commercial business since he's been here. Obviously he's not the only one but he is one of thd main factors, with the people he's employed and the lackadaisical way he's run Everton over 2 decades, we've gone backwards, we are a non entity as a club, remember we were one of the big 5, well then Kenwright happened, he somehow manages to cling on and has most of the media who think the fans love him and he is everyone's favourite Uncle.
Why does anyone fear him though? Now?

He's marching toward the exit. Do you honestly think this new lot keep that divvy on and get off to the worst possible starts with the fans?

It really is difficult to understand now why he's feared so much.

It's over for him and has been since headlock-gate.

Please anyone who thinks that's not true highlight what he's done since that point at the club.
His people have infiltrated and infested every level of the club.

They spied and undermined and reported back to Kenwright towers - he knew everything and maintained control of most of the day-day running of the club.

Club needs to get rentakil in to flush them all out

Mate that fact you used lackadaisical in a sentence wins me over. But your point is bang on. I despise every molecule of the odious slug.

Why does anyone fear him though? Now?

He's marching toward the exit. Do you honestly think this new lot keep that divvy on and get off to the worst possible starts with the fans?
Interesting term fear him

I don't know 1 person I've ever met actually fears him .
Absolutely sick of him having anything to do with the club , never mind being Chairman. Met plenty of those.

Calling it now.

Can this crowd really be worse than the Kenwright/Moshiri muppet show though?

Can this crowd really be worse than the Kenwright/Moshiri muppet show though?
OF course they can.

Despite the current clown shows best efforts we are still a Premier League club, with a brand new Stadium, that the club currently owns, being built.

So yes, it could get vastly, vastly worse.

Under Kenwright, we had no money, but apart from the famous Arteta money, all the money went back into the club.
Under Moshiri, we wasted vast, vast sums of money, till the last Transfer window, when all the money disappeared.

Now imagine an owner who doesnt invest any money, who takes money out of the club and also charges stupid prices for fans to attend games.

Then throw in relegation.

OF course they can.

Despite the current clown shows best efforts we are still a Premier League club, with a brand new Stadium, that the club currently owns, being built.

Under Kenwright, we had no money, but apart from the famous Arteta money, all the money went back into the club.
Under Moshiri, we wasted vast, vast sums of money, till the last Transfer window, when all the money disappeared.

Now imagine an owner who doesnt invest any money, who takes money out of the club and also charges stupid prices for fans to attend games.

Someone doesn't like you goat

OF course they can.

Let's give them a chance mate. We have no choice but to it seems anyway, but the possible departure of Kenwright from the club is a massive positive for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back