Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
A reminder....
I don't believe it. I know he loved that Carousel song and so did I. It was a very popular musical in the late 1950's and that
was long before they hijacked it.

I turn the volume down before the kick off when I watch their televised matches, but I've got five different recordings of the song in my collection, somewhere., including the Marsden version which I bought when it came out. I hate that one now.

I won't go into the detail, but I had a letter from BK many years ago when he spoke about Everton matches played over sixty
years ago.

Bye-Bye!
Its time to go...
Leave now while it still 'your choice'.
Let go of your toy and let us move on.

Knowing when it is truly 'your' time,
Even though you feign love for the club...
No-one believes your lies!
With your acolytes already gone it can't be easy?
Release yourself from this troubled ship.
It will make it easier to
Go as a 'guest & former chairman' to
Home games again
Ta' Ra....

I don't believe it. I know he loved that Carousel song and so did I. It was a very popular musical in the late 1950's and that
was long before they hijacked it.

I turn the volume down before the kick off when I watch their televised matches, but I've got five different recordings of the song in my collection, somewhere., including the Marsden version which I bought when it came out. I hate that one now.

I won't go into the detail, but I had a letter from BK many years ago when he spoke about Everton matches played over sixty
years ago.
You could be right Jeff that Kenwright is not a Kopite but he says how he used to go in the Boys Pen at Goodison but never explains who he went with or mentions which games he saw but goes into detail how he went to Anfield on the crossbar of his Uncle Cyril’s bike and was handled up the Kop by supporters until he reached his uncle, another far fetched story, it’s hard to believe a word that comes out of his mouth, I wouldn’t be surprised if he never went to either ground when he was younger but spent those days at matinees in picture houses dreaming of when he would become a big time film star. - - - - - he would have been perfect for the lead role in Billy Liar.

You could be right Jeff that Kenwright is not a Kopite but he says how he used to go in the Boys Pen at Goodison but never explains who he went with or mentions which games he saw but goes into detail how he went to Anfield on the crossbar of his Uncle Cyril’s bike and was handled up the Kop by supporters until he reached his uncle, another far fetched story, it’s hard to believe a word that comes out of his mouth, I wouldn’t be surprised if he never went to either ground when he was younger but spent those days at matinees in picture houses dreaming of when he would become a big time film star. - - - - - he would have been perfect for the lead role in Billy Liar.
that uncle cyrills handlebars story ffs hahaha

I see one of the excusers of BOGROLL Bill has been asking on another thread why I don't like their idol. Read through the thread and join Carling in the Floral Pavillion. Obsessed no, waiting for the day, yes party time.

I see one of the excusers of BOGROLL Bill has been asking on another thread why I don't like their idol. Read through the thread and join Carling in the Floral Pavillion. Obsessed no, waiting for the day, yes party time.

yup we can party the moment we know he’s left.

we’re is carlin? think he works inside the club and BKs PA

Not fit for purpose. Nothing further needs to be said at this point. When he is gone there should be an enquiry into his time at the club to establish just what he got up to.

and what he got out of it and is still getting out of it, because do not tell me he is acting like or doing the duties of a Chairman, but I'll bet he is still receiving money for it.

This notion that Kenwright is a kopite is ridiculous and I'm assuming that you're not serious, chico. He might have been incompetent in his role as chairman, but he is a massive Evertonian.
Well the evidence suggests otherwise on that.
He may be an Evertonian now but he certainly didn't start out as one.
Believe me or don't.

Some interesting views in here, a line of thought that I’d never really considered. Maybe he is a big red and it’s all his massive plot to dismantle the club from the inside, and after all the ‘Agent Rafael’ fiasco, selling Rooney etc, and the current utter shambles we‘re now in, it makes you wonder. Strange that there is no evidence to corroborate any of his evertonian credentials, but there is actual written testimony about him being a red. He goes on about Dave Hickson being his hero, but he also played for the red sh1te. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back