Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not well, apparently. 🥲
Isn't it mad that IF he is genuinely unwell:

We haven't been given an update/message of support from the club to say "get well soon"

We haven't been notified of a strategic plan to ensure that his role/tasks are now being managed by someone else, after all, Chairman is a massively important role.

We haven't heard anything from the media. Evidence on where he is, what's he's unfortunately struggling with etc.

I've worked in two fairly large companies and when a senior member of staff has fallen ill or even taken a leave of absence, not only have we been notified internally, but there's been public messages of sympathy and a contingency plan, to show the public, investors etc, that everything is being handled and who to deal with.

The silence is deafening and very strange IMO.

Stranger still for a man to be struggling so often with health issues and decide to continue with his role, despite not being physically fit to continue, wealthy enough and currently involved in a very public spat with his "customers". Illness would be the perfect reason to remove him and save face.

Although I would have no faith that it would be written honestly, I genuinely think his memoirs would be fascinating

He's been on the board pretty much since the start of our decline (1989) and his take on what's happened at Everton since then would be illuminating

Unfortunately, the man seems to have no capacity for self-awareness, so he'd probably paint himself as having single-handedly kept the club alive for a quarter of a century

Although I would have no faith that it would be written honestly, I genuinely think his memoirs would be fascinating

He's been on the board pretty much since the start of our decline (1989) and his take on what's happened at Everton since then would be illuminating

Unfortunately, the man seems to have no capacity for self-awareness, so he'd probably paint himself as having single-handedly kept the club alive for a quarter of a century
You would actually buy it and give him more money?
I don't care what he has to say anymore

Isn't it mad that IF he is genuinely unwell:

We haven't been given an update/message of support from the club to say "get well soon"

We haven't been notified of a strategic plan to ensure that his role/tasks are now being managed by someone else, after all, Chairman is a massively important role.

We haven't heard anything from the media. Evidence on where he is, what's he's unfortunately struggling with etc.

I've worked in two fairly large companies and when a senior member of staff has fallen ill or even taken a leave of absence, not only have we been notified internally, but there's been public messages of sympathy and a contingency plan, to show the public, investors etc, that everything is being handled and who to deal with.

The silence is deafening and very strange IMO.

Stranger still for a man to be struggling so often with health issues and decide to continue with his role, despite not being physically fit to continue, wealthy enough and currently involved in a very public spat with his "customers". Illness would be the perfect reason to remove him and save face.

It's as if it's all made up, total fabrication, mind you just who would do that ? Take a special kind of Skunk to pull a stunt like that, so maybe there is some truth in it. Like you amazed there has been no comment from the club, especially as Dave Prentice, chief of Communications, is his mate and I'm even more amazed Bill hasn't been replaced with an interim, especially with this hearing coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back