Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is ill, it gives him a chance to step down, with a modicum of dignity.

He needs to do the best thing for the club, himself, and his family.

Surprised he has not taken this way out by now.

If he is ill, it gives him a chance to step down, with a modicum of dignity.

He needs to do the best thing for the club, himself, and his family.

Surprised he has not taken this way out by now.
as another poster said a few days ago when sharp etc all resigned out the blue they must have knownwhat was coming down the track ,moshiri has probably said to kenwright your not letting me take the blame for all this

Although I would have no faith that it would be written honestly, I genuinely think his memoirs would be fascinating

He's been on the board pretty much since the start of our decline (1989) and his take on what's happened at Everton since then would be illuminating

Unfortunately, the man seems to have no capacity for self-awareness, so he'd probably paint himself as having single-handedly kept the club alive for a quarter of a century
1988/1989 was the last season where Kenwright had no involvement with the club. He's been involved with the club in some capacity or another since late 1989.

As i said before he's a substantial part of the problem, and he sure as hell isn't a part of the solution going forwards.

You might find his memoirs to be "fascinating" but personaly myself, i wouldn't waste my money on glorified toilet paper.

kill-bill-a46821c09d.webp

Make a film about his life, to honour him like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back