Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
This surfaces now and again doesn’t it? Is it a chronic condition?
More often when questions about the club need answering, or the team are a shambles. If he is constantly ill and he’s nearly 80 years old, what on earth is he/the club doing employing him in one of the most important roles of a multi million pound business? Absolutely insane.
Conversely, if he is a “massive blue” surely he should be stepping aside as soon as his health deteriorated (if it actually did) years ago for the good of “his” club?
Ergo, the fella is all about brand “Kenwright” and without an ongoing link to a Premier league club and the outrageous financial gain it gives him he becomes irrelevant very quickly.
The Bill that cried wolf.

If he is ill, it gives him a chance to step down, with a modicum of dignity.

He needs to do the best thing for the club, himself, and his family.

Surprised he has not taken this way out by now.

Think he tried to resign with the rest of our "Board" a couple of months ago, but Moshiri " persuaded" him to stay on for, wait for it " his transfer window acumen". My opinion for what it's worth, is they all tried to jump ship, when they foresaw the absolute Financial abomination we've hit, where we seem to be borrowing off anyone we can at exorbitantly rates.

Think he tried to resign with the rest of our "Board" a couple of months ago, but Moshiri " persuaded" him to stay on for, wait for it " his transfer window acumen". My opinion for what it's worth, is they all tried to jump ship, when they foresaw the absolute Financial abomination we've hit, where we seem to be borrowing off anyone we can at exorbitantly rates.
I’d say the opposite, he probably made sure he’d stay and get his mates to offer some of the loans he used to use.

Doubt it. He may have positioned the optics to make it look that way but was not leaving willingly then, now or at a date in the future.

Amazing that you can spot that in a very young player who is starting out in his premier career. on the flip side of thay coin I'm betting onana will bluff a top club to buy him , play him and win trophies.
The better a team plays the better he will play probably. In a really good team he might be the 'un-noticed' 'quite performer' who complements a really boss mid fielder, but until then he'll have to 'make do'...as will we...with Garner.
It might help if we keep Gana on the bench too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back