Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I want Kenwright to.step down, but it's almost criminal people are actually blaming him for what another person has done to the club.

It's not though. He brought Moshiri in, and has sat on the board throughout the decline.
Kenwright is absolutely deserving of criticism, both for selecting the clown, and then for actively participating in the subsequent failures. Even if he's been working his hardest to bypass any bottlenecks and difficulties created by Moshiri himself, he still deserves criticism.
Kenwright should have stepped away from the position ages ago - even working with Moshiri to attract and recruit the best professionals in the game. But he hasn't. So he rightly gets criticised.

I may of got it wrong but im sure a few pages back there were people pulling someone for talking about illnesses.

Either way doesn’t matter what it is it’s not acceptable. Thank you for your message about my old man and I’m sorry to hear about yours also.

It doesn’t help my dad’s anniversary is a couple of months away but it’s all started at this time so im abit more tetchy about it

I was pulled by @AndyC for not believing that Bill Kenwright is ill, that's about it I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back