Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pulled by @AndyC for not believing that Bill Kenwright is ill, that's about it I think.
I pulled people for making, in my opinion, ill-informed insinuations about the health of a 77-year old man who is known to have had very serious health concerns in recent years - the fact he is the club chairman is neither here nor there.
In my opinion, nobody should make ill-informed or uninformed comment about peoples health - it's a matter between the patient and their doctors/medical staff.

Last edited:

I pulled people for making, in my opinion, ill-informed insinuations about the health of a 77-year old man who is known to have had very serious health concerns in recent years - the fact he is the club chairman is neither here not there.
In my opinion, nobody should make ill-informed or uninformed comment about peoples health -it's a matter between the patient and their doctors/medical staff.

Agree with you on that, but can we all pray for him to retire then ? And take the rest of his useless board of Directors with him, asking for the vast majority of posters on here. :)

I was pulled by @AndyC for not believing that Bill Kenwright is ill, that's about it I think.

I think @Yorkie89 is referring to this post;

Screenshot_20230112_181355_Chrome.webp

Agree with you on that, but can we all pray for him to retire then ? And take the rest of his useless board of Directors with him, asking for the vast majority of posters on here. :)
By all means pray for him to realise his time as Chair is done and for the sake of his own health if nothing else, he should step down and try to enjoy life beyond Everton.

Not everything is black and white, sometimes those gray areas hold vital information, I fully believe I'm starting to influence, educate and inspire others to seeking out the deeper meaning of all this.
Name of Kool-Aid supplier please frendal - that’s all the influence I require….

Bill Kenwrong.......the King's dock was down to him - Kirkby too total disaster of a chairman end of .....
King's Dock though is a bit misleading, like Kirkby it was never going to happen and even if it did, there's a good chance it wouldn't of been beneficial to us

By all means pray for him to realise his time as Chair is done and for the sake of his own health if nothing else, he should step down and try to enjoy life beyond Everton.

Totally agree with the health thing, btw, just Think him and his board are out of their depth, trouble is so is Farhad, we are in the most perilous state in our history in my opinion a lot of posters are edgy and worried including me.

Totally agree with the health thing, btw, just Think him and his board are out of their depth, trouble is so is Farhad, we are in the most perilous state in our history in my opinion a lot of posters are edgy and worried including me.
Any right thinking Blues are worried about the future, and with Moshiri seemingly oblivious to the shortcomings on so, so many fronts, it's extremely worrying.
That's why the sit-in planned for Saturday is sadly necessary... to express the depth of the concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back