bloody toffeeweb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
quote! from toffeeweb

"Everton climbed back into the top five for the first time since the end of September — albeit on goal difference and possibly only for a day "

sounds like a red reporter? no no! toffeeweb headline!

quote! from toffeeweb

"Everton climbed back into the top five for the first time since the end of September — albeit on goal difference and possibly only for a day "

sounds like a red reporter? no no! toffeeweb headline!

In all fairness Teppic i dont see much wrong with that statement, it's accurate and possibly what we all thought given that Bolton were playing Wigan the next day.

In all fairness Teppic i dont see much wrong with that statement, it's accurate and possibly what we all thought given that Bolton were playing Wigan the next day.

Sorry Latch imo it doesn't exactly fly the flag for the Blues does it, what about COYB spirit, sounds more like the Daily Post mate? :cool:

The TW writers are famous for being on the negative side of everything, why should they change now?

The TW writers are famous for being on the negative side of everything, why should they change now?

I suppose in this new era Rob, why the bloody hell should we care, let TW worry about us if or when they are on line:P

love it :D

what the [Poor language removed] do we care? cos we only know its gonna be a show when the GOT boys are here!!! lol :biggrin:

well, I'll be on tonight I'm expecting laughter, tears and joy.

I just hope the tears are of joy... :biggrin:

to be honest i was just frustrated after such a good win to see such a snidey headline...

they really get on my nerves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back