bloody toffeeweb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me gentlemen that point concerning payment for the site has already been made and one which Lyndon has yet to respond to, he may be too weigh down by someones crap!

i remember a while ago dylan offering to pay to improve the site. and it was not cheap. mercy!

Teppic don't you see thats why his nibs lies to Lyndon should be exposed for what they are, the bloke is dangerous.:angry:

Teppic don't you see thats why his nibs lies to Lyndon should be exposed for what they are, the bloke is dangerous.:angry:

hehe I think calling him dangerous is over stepping it slighty monty :)
Megalomaniac is extremely fitting it seems. Liar also fits. Deceitful would fit also. Snide, underhand, abrupt, insensitive, ungrateful. I mean those are the type of things you could have fit from the descriptions people have given about the guy.
Dangerous is a bit 'media' isn't it :)

"He had a gun!" is dangerous, really doesn't apply.

"He lied about paying for everything" when not true is deceitful and a public knowledge (to the regulars) lie, its also incredibly ungrateful and snidey to Dylan(and somewhat a big stab in the back).

Not acknowledging what Dylan and Danny did for TWF is hugely ungrateful.

"Listen up fuckers" is insensitive. If someone said that in one of my meetings I'd write them up on report, or sack them for lack of professionalism.

"I am god around here" spoken like a true megalomaniac.

"[Poor language removed]" keeping it pleasant, is quite an abrupt response.
Removing everyones posts is very underhand. Banning people is very underhand.

I'm sick and fed up of talking about TWF now though. I think this is my last post on the subject. GOT is getting like how active and enjoyable TW was before the URL change and it was good banter. TWF had not been anywhere near what GOT is now like for at least 6 months.

I just think its a shame such a good Evertonians forum(really, there are not many out there that are not in some ways 'horrible') won't be as easy to come across due to Lyndon removing the main page link.

Lyndon - put the link back on please. In 2-3 months check for yourself the traffic and new members/posts for each site. If TWF is in front, then you were justified to give your backing to your hard works namesake. Otherwise, you backed a duffer and there is no time like the present to right a wrong :)

hehe I think calling him dangerous is over stepping it slighty monty :)
Megalomaniac is extremely fitting it seems. Liar also fits. Deceitful would fit also. Snide, underhand, abrupt, insensitive, ungrateful. I mean those are the type of things you could have fit from the descriptions people have given about the guy.
Dangerous is a bit 'media' isn't it :)

"He had a gun!" is dangerous, really doesn't apply.

"He lied about paying for everything" when not true is deceitful and a public knowledge (to the regulars) lie, its also incredibly ungrateful and snidey to Dylan(and somewhat a big stab in the back).

Not acknowledging what Dylan and Danny did for TWF is hugely ungrateful.

"Listen up fuckers" is insensitive. If someone said that in one of my meetings I'd write them up on report, or sack them for lack of professionalism.

"I am god around here" spoken like a true megalomaniac.

"[Poor language removed]" keeping it pleasant, is quite an abrupt response.
Removing everyones posts is very underhand. Banning people is very underhand.

I'm sick and fed up of talking about TWF now though. I think this is my last post on the subject. GOT is getting like how active and enjoyable TW was before the URL change and it was good banter. TWF had not been anywhere near what GOT is now like for at least 6 months.

I just think its a shame such a good Evertonians forum(really, there are not many out there that are not in some ways 'horrible') won't be as easy to come across due to Lyndon removing the main page link.

Lyndon - put the link back on please. In 2-3 months check for yourself the traffic and new members/posts for each site. If TWF is in front, then you were justified to give your backing to your hard works namesake. Otherwise, you backed a duffer and there is no time like the present to right a wrong :)

(y) (y) agreed Ich

So the question is, Lydon do you not feel some sense of responsiblity to Danny (did more work than Garry by 100%) and Dylan (paid for software) and then should GOT get a link back as a thanks to those individuals who did so much for your site with ZERO thanks.

I think the measure of activity is completely visable in the match day threads. Look at the current thread on the TWF, 16 replies. Now look at ours and try to brag about your 2500 + members.

You make your bed, you have to lay in it.

I think the measure of activity is completely visable in the match day threads. Look at the current thread on the TWF, 16 replies. Now look at ours and try to brag about your 2500 + members.

You make your bed, you have to lay in it.

2500 members means jack if only a few are participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back