Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton, Sat 30/12/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Big Sam's fault.

This is all down to recruitment so either Koeman or Walsh.

These players bought during their time are worse than shocking. Get rid of them all apart from Pickford and Gueye (just about).

I think some of the blame can be put on him when he starts with that midfield 3 and half a defence that is utter turd.

He's a dinosaur of a manager and we're getting exactly what we should have expected when appointing him, that said he is working with some fairly limited footballers so a combination of the two was never going to go well. I suspect the rest of the season will rumble on in a similar fashion.

Well that's the honeymoon over....January is almost here. Got to act very quickly in the market as he should have some inkling that the majority of our players are just not that good.

What gets me is when we do hopeful punts 9 times out of ten we don't win the ball yet when they did it today it's like we let them have it and even let them turn.

Our team needs major surgery and the negativity kicked out of them.

Five points dropped. Man U will have a field day and salah and Kane terrifies me.

Nice one Sam.

Been a long time coming so maybe he will have a rethink and also get rid of some players.
We should have won 1 of those away games in the very least.Even bottom place Swansea managed to pinch an away win from behind today.

Dog [Poor language removed] you could see it coming all second half, two DMS and they waltz through us time and time again. When we scored we should have pushed on but couldn't keep the ball. Nothing is what we deserve. Why drop Williams/Holgate they were doing well?

Got raped by a garden gnome.

Everton that

Becoming a common theme

TELEMMGLPICT000126020036_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7Fse9pQj3esWB6z9hb42UGg.jpeg

Have never hated as many players as I currently do who wear our shirt. Can't even stand to look at the lines likes of Keane, Jagielka, Martina, Williams, Schneiderlin, McCarthy, Bolasie, Lennon. It even pains me to watch Baines play. Thankfully Mirallas has been ousted, hopefully many more to follow. This football we play is as bad as I can ever remember, and that's saying something.

Sound lads. All Big Sam's fault is it that our cowardly gang of wasters play garbage yet again? What fantasy land do you lot live in?! Yeah sure his negatively doesn't matters but if you seriously think the reason we lose most weeks is because of that rather then this side not having a single say of balls between them then your fooling yourself. Get whoever you want in as manager and we'll still be crap with this lot. They're a disgrace to the shirt. Never hated so many Everton players like i do with this lot.

Allardyce has got us working well defensively for the most part (far better than earlier in the season at least) but the team still doesn't have a good balance and the players just don't gel well together to bring out the best in each other. The season turned into a "lets just get through it" one a while back really but even as bad as we've been we should not be going into games against the bottom few teams with the mindset of holding out for a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back