Bradley is your mascot on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost speechless at Everton.

As an SAFC fan its heart warming to know that in the much lambasted world of the money driven premier league that there is still room for come sort of compassion.

We know that unfortunately Bradley may not be with us much longer but whatever happens i just wonder if a Bradley Lowery cup, each time we play each other, might be an idea. Irrespective the little lad is a beacon of bravery.

What is undeniable is that Everton have shown class, as you would want from one of England's oldest and traditional clubs.

This wont be forgotten on Wearside or in the North East of England.

Cracking idea that. Even a 1 off friendly with all proceeds going towards his treatments/charitys involved with him. Have him present the cup!

That's super for Bradley to get the chance to walk out at Goodison to a full house with both set of fans behind him, you can't help but love this brave wee toot with the infectious smile, he's going to have a great day.
It's Bradley's day and he's the hero of the story , but a quiet nod to Bill Kenright in all of this. I remember one of the first posts which showed a post from Bradley's dad I think , saying just how much support and advice Kenright had given the family behind the scenes. Well done Bill.

That's super for Bradley to get the chance to walk out at Goodison to a full house with both set of fans behind him, you can't help but love this brave wee toot with the infectious smile, he's going to have a great day.
It's Bradley's day and he's the hero of the story , but a quiet nod to Bill Kenright in all of this. I remember one of the first posts which showed a post from Bradley's dad I think , saying just how much support and advice Kenright had given the family behind the scenes. Well done Bill.

That will have been my post. I'm not Bradley's dad though.
Bill has been superb with the family. Going above and beyond the public generosity.
He had people contacting clinics worldwide looking for help with Bradley's condition.
He's really taken the little fella to heart.

That will have been my post. I'm not Bradley's dad though.
Bill has been superb with the family. Going above and beyond the public generosity.
He had people contacting clinics worldwide looking for help with Bradley's condition.
He's really taken the little fella to heart.
Thanks mate, I do remember it was your post ,wasn't sure if the quotes about Bill came from someone else and posted by you. It stayed with me. Great work on your part too .

See if we can sort out a song for the little champ! Puts everything into perspective when we are slagging off the club for dragging transfers out! We may be the worst at that, but we are amongst the best at stuff like this? I hope it's not too cold for him and that he has a cracking day!

We love you Bradley, we do......definite for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back