Bradley is your mascot on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning lads and lasses.
I've joined up just to say what a truly heart warming gesture this is on the part of Everton FC, and one that really makes you realise that not everyone in football is solely obsessed with their bottom line.

I don't speak on behalf of anyone or anything to do with SAFC or Bradley other than myself, but thank you for making the smashing little fella's face light up again. I'm sure he'll have a wonderful time!

IMG_0059.webp Spoke to my City mates about this and this is what's being taken in Sunday by City fans....fantastic stuff
IMG_0059.webp

Hi.
It's something that was out to me a few weeks ago and I already plan to approach SAFC about.
Bradley's Mam thinks I may be joining them in their box on Sunday. If so I will do my upmost to have a quiet word with someone about it, hopefully Bill.
Fantastic stuff

Just had it confirmed that two tickets are awaiting my arrival on Sunday.
Can't thank enough a certain poster on here who arranged it.
I'll not name him in case he wouldn't want me to, but he has been fantastic.

He'll know who he is and he'll be humble and I'm sure beaming ear to ear because he's able to help in some small way. Football fans coming together really can make things happen

See if we can sort out a song for the little champ! Puts everything into perspective when we are slagging off the club for dragging transfers out! We may be the worst at that, but we are amongst the best at stuff like this? I hope it's not too cold for him and that he has a cracking day!

One Bradley Lowery, there's only one Bradley Lowery ... ?

Just had it confirmed that two tickets are awaiting my arrival on Sunday.
Can't thank enough a certain poster on here who arranged it.
I'll not name him in case he wouldn't want me to, but he has been fantastic.

I think most of us on here will hazard a guess who has sorted them.

I wont link/tag him. But if I am right, it would not be the remotest surprise to any of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back