Bradley is your mascot on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm led to believe Bradley will be in an Everton kit.
We have been kindly invited into the box as well, and are also now able to bring our 5 year old son who went to nursery with Bradley. He will be decked out in the Everton kit we got him for Xmas.

As we have to be at Goodison early we have took the difficult decision to miss tomorrow's Sunderland game and drive down for an overnight stay instead.
It's chewing me to bits as I hate missing home games, but it's for the best.

I've seen a song for Bradley mentioned. We've recently sang One Bradley Lowery and had a minutes applause in the 5th minute for him.
Maybe you could take to social media and get this arranged in time.

I'm led to believe Bradley will be in an Everton kit.
We have been kindly invited into the box as well, and are also now able to bring our 5 year old son who went to nursery with Bradley. He will be decked out in the Everton kit we got him for Xmas.

As we have to be at Goodison early we have took the difficult decision to miss tomorrow's Sunderland game and drive down for an overnight stay instead.
It's chewing me to bits as I hate missing home games, but it's for the best.

I've seen a song for Bradley mentioned. We've recently sang One Bradley Lowery and had a minutes applause in the 5th minute for him.
Maybe you could take to social media and get this arranged in time.

Difficult decision. Haway man who you kidding. :p

Its been arranged for a pub near our hotel to show the Sunderland match today so we don't miss it.
The Harlech Castle.
Everton fans come up trumps once again.
Over the moon. If you're in come and say hello.

HAWAY THE LADS :)

Think it'll feel like your back in Sunderland mate with the support your lot wll get in there watching that from blues who pop in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back