Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

I just awoke from a dream and me and my dad were doing a Leonardo di Caprio and Kate Winslett by hanging onto the back of a ship as it was sinking. Dad's been dead for 10 years so it was lovely to see him again...although I wish the circumstances had been a little more propitious!

How come there's no IoM TT thread - too wool-ish? Anyhow, senior race today - Good-golly Miss Molly that was some contest. Won't post the result on the off-chance it would spoil it for someone who wants to watch it later, but it was Corinthian stuff.

...going to see the Terracotta Warriors on Thursday morning. Looking forward to that followed by a spot of lunch in town with Mrs Eggs.

Went to see that during a trip home this week. Fantastic and worth the queueing up and booking tickets months in advance.

They've changed Ronaldos bust at Mediera airport to one with far less character tbh. There's a petition to reinstate the original as it was considered a tourist attraction.

0010142f-800.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back