Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

Yesterday I visited a mate in Woodley (about 4 miles from Reading), he has just had a hip replacement. On my drive home, I was crossing a railway bridge when I saw two policemen on the pavement about 100 yards ahead. Immediately suspecting a speed trap, I slowed down a bit but when I got closer I saw that they were in paramilitary uniform and both had sub-machine guns. Been trying to find out what was going on but no success yet. Thought I was in Birkenhead for a minute!

It's not really breaking news but hopefully nobody will be interested in this: Beijing has 3 consecutive tittle bearing letters. So does Fiji and the word hijinks. The only occasion I've come across 4 consecutive tittles in a word is Ujiji (which is the place in Tanzania where Stanley said "Dr Livingstone, I presume?".

Incidentally, the 'T' (in the expression 'fits to a T') stands for tittle.

It's not really breaking news but hopefully nobody will be interested in this: Beijing has 3 consecutive tittle bearing letters. So does Fiji and the word hijinks. The only occasion I've come across 4 consecutive tittles in a word is Ujiji (which is the place in Tanzania where Stanley said "Dr Livingstone, I presume?".

Incidentally, the 'T' (in the expression 'fits to a T') stands for tittle.

I'm quite tittttilated by this information

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back