Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

I guess most on here have heard the old joke about the guy reading the newspaper in the Doctor's waiting room and saying 'terrible news about the Titanic'. This morning, I was in my Doctor's waiting room and picked up a copy of National Geographic. Browsing through, I didn't recognise any of the items but found them vaguely familiar. Glanced at the front and saw that the edition date was September 1994. Must say, it was in reasonable condition for 25 years old.
I wonder how many people who have read that magazine are now dead ?

tenor.gif

Just read an interesting story on BBC news website about Eamonn O’Keefe. Titled ‘The footballer, the Saudi Prince and the proposition’. Don’t know how to do links and that, but it’s worth a look.

I had one on my butt many years ago. I know what's it's like but it sounds like I got lucky.

Had a mate was on holiday in the US, popped down to Mexico for a few days and got an abscess in his ass. Had to get it taken out whilst he was down there!! :o :o
Just read an interesting story on BBC news website about Eamonn O’Keefe. Titled ‘The footballer, the Saudi Prince and the proposition’. Don’t know how to do links and that, but it’s worth a look.
Read that a few weeks ago I think. Was a good read ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back