Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Frank.

If you keep encouraging the squirrels and Jay to your bird table, they will kill and eat any young birds that come to the bird table and also follow the parents back to the nest and eat whatever er is in the nest.

They’re both predatory and are voracious nest robbers.

Also, if you have any bird boxes up, the squirrels will chew through the entrance hole to get at whatever’s inside.

They may look cute, but they’re rats with tails.

Is right.

Beatrix Potter has a lot of blood on her hands.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Frank.

If you keep encouraging the squirrels and Jay to your bird table, they will kill and eat any young birds that come to the bird table and also follow the parents back to the nest and eat whatever er is in the nest.

They’re both predatory and are voracious nest robbers.

Also, if you have any bird boxes up, the squirrels will chew through the entrance hole to get at whatever’s inside.

They may look cute, but they’re rats with tails.

.....didn’t know squirrels attack and eat birds. They hop off my fence onto next doors bird table to pinch the food but i’ve never noticed one attack a bird.

Had a lovely hawk in my garden recently. I know they’re predators but they are majestic.

.....didn’t know squirrels attack and eat birds. They hop off my fence onto next doors bird table to pinch the food but i’ve never noticed one attack a bird.

Had a lovely hawk in my garden recently. I know they’re predators but they are majestic.

Squirrels are omnivores mate, so eat whatever is seasonal.

In the Spring, birds eggs and chicks are on the menu.

Have you never seen wooden nest boxes with massive round holes in the front of them, which looks like someone has taken a chisel to it ?

That`s a squirrel gnawing the original hole to make it bigger to get in.

They`re vermin.

The Hawk will be a Sparrow Hawk, dining on the "bird takeaway " at your bird table that you`re providing for it !

Squirrels are omnivores mate, so eat whatever is seasonal.

In the Spring, birds eggs and chicks are on the menu.

Have you never seen wooden nest boxes with massive round holes in the front of them, which looks like someone has taken a chisel to it ?

That`s a squirrel gnawing the original hole to make it bigger to get in.

They`re vermin.

The Hawk will be a Sparrow Hawk, dining on the "bird takeaway " at your bird table that you`re providing for it !
Watched a sparrow hawk take a young blackbird yesterday. Swooped into the garden and bang it was over in a second.

Ace - proper David Attenborough stuff

Got rushed into hospital for emergency surgery at 12 noon today. Had an abscess on my stomach that started off on Friday the size of a walnut, before the [Poor language removed] got sliced by ace surgeon it was the size of a small fist.

Pain was excruciating over the weekend and wasn’t going to back in today to see the GP but my cry arse bird moaned that I needed to. I’ll never admit she was right, but it looks like this was one of her better judgement calls

Anyway surgery was a success and now I’m looking sexy as f’ck in my surgical stockings and fishnet ball stranglers that they make you were

Thankfully I can’t see @bigbadjeff loitering around. A small win for a poor day

Peace y’all

Watched a sparrow hawk take a young blackbird yesterday. Swooped into the garden and bang it was over in a second.

Ace - proper David Attenborough stuff

There’s one visits the bird table at my parents a couple of times a week.

The speed and precision that they take the birds is incredible.

As you say “ bang “ a few feathers in the air and they’re gone.

Got rushed into hospital for emergency surgery at 12 noon today. Had an abscess on my stomach that started off on Friday the size of a walnut, before the [Poor language removed] got sliced by ace surgeon it was the size of a small fist.

Pain was excruciating over the weekend and wasn’t going to back in today to see the GP but my cry arse bird moaned that I needed to. I’ll never admit she was right, but it looks like this was one of her better judgement calls

Anyway surgery was a success and now I’m looking sexy as f’ck in my surgical stockings and fishnet ball stranglers that they make you were

Peace y’all

Pics or GTF

Peace y’all
Abscesses are bitches. Good luck with your recovery.

Abscesses are bitches. Good luck with your recovery.

This now equates to my fifth abscess related surgery. I’ve had 4 pilonidal sinus abscesses which at the top of your arse/tail of your spine. They were great fun

Thought it was going be a removal and stitch up, but it needs packing over the next couple of weeks which I absolutely hate.

Anyway thanks for the kind words mucker

There’s one visits the bird table at my parents a couple of times a week.

The speed and precision that they take the birds is incredible.

As you say “ bang “ a few feathers in the air and they’re gone.

I watched a sparrow hawk eat a whole pidgeon live in our garden 6 month ago... the pidgeon crashed into the patio doors and killed itself , as it was being chased by this huge bird... next thing I know I was watching it eat it in the garden, till there was nothing left bar a pile of feathers.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back