Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

the bird table has been a roaring success in the garden...

3 squirrels , a great tit, 3 robins, a blackbird male and female ..

and these last few days, ive been watched a magnificent Jay bird coming and collecting 5 peanuts at a time and coming too and from his nest to feed his young I pressume

and these last few days, ive been watched a magnificent Jay bird coming and collecting 5 peanuts at a time and coming too and from his nest to feed his young I pressume
Feed the blackbirds some mealworms and grated cheese for the Robins.

You can get them to eat, literally out of your hand if you play it cool.

Feed the blackbirds some mealworms and grated cheese for the Robins.

You can get them to eat, literally out of your hand if you play it cool.

ive been trying to tame the squirrels , ive to the point where they come to the back door now.... !

cheers for the food tips... been wondering whats best

There'll soon be mice.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Frank.

If you keep encouraging the squirrels and Jay to your bird table, they will kill and eat any young birds that come to the bird table and also follow the parents back to the nest and eat whatever er is in the nest.

They’re both predatory and are voracious nest robbers.

Also, if you have any bird boxes up, the squirrels will chew through the entrance hole to get at whatever’s inside.

They may look cute, but they’re rats with tails.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Frank.

If you keep encouraging the squirrels and Jay to your bird table, they will kill and eat any young birds that come to the bird table and also follow the parents back to the nest and eat whatever er is in the nest.

They’re both predatory and are voracious nest robbers.

Also, if you have any bird boxes up, the squirrels will chew through the entrance hole to get at whatever’s inside.

They may look cute, but they’re rats with tails.

im just putting seed and stuff out for them on a bird table ?? does it have to end it carnage ??

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back