Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

...TV is so useless, Mrs Eggs and I find ourselves watching the Parliament channel lots.

I remember when I was working and in Whitehall for meetings, i’d nip in the Red Lion for a Guinness on the way home and the Parliament Channel was permanently on telly (just as the Racing is in my local), and MPs would run across the road to the HoC when division bells ring.

...TV is so useless, Mrs Eggs and I find ourselves watching the Parliament channel lots.

I remember when I was working and in Whitehall for meetings, i’d nip in the Red Lion for a Guinness on the way home and the Parliament Channel was permanently on telly (just as the Racing is in my local), and MPs would run across the road to the HoC when division bells ring.
Oh right, so they weren't participating in informed debate or using that to make conscionable decisions, just having a bevvy on the state's time before voting how their party whip tells them, I presume.

Good job lads.

Seeing the new batch of interns starting in the office. Fresh faced, fit as f. Get in. Not talking about the male interns btw.
Steady now. Objectifying women or allowing millions of years of animal evolution to the surface and finding them attractive makes you a devil in this day and age. If you fancied the men then you'd be under the protective LGBGTTQ (whatever) banner and could do anything you like within the law. Better off fancying men mate.

after 31 hours no electricity, heating or warm water we, along with over 30,000 other households and over 2000 businesses/shops in south-east Berlin, are back online. 'tis an official record: longest time for most households without power since records began.

was actually kind of ambient what with candles and just chilling about. dry bread & tap water gets a bit old after a while, tho'.

after 31 hours no electricity, heating or warm water we, along with over 30,000 other households and over 2000 businesses/shops in south-east Berlin, are back online. 'tis an official record: longest time for most households without power since records began.

was actually kind of ambient what with candles and just chilling about. dry bread & tap water gets a bit old after a while, tho'.
Döner macht schöner... Schwarma macht... wärmer? Nice and warm down here in Bavaria squire.

Döner macht schöner... Schwarma macht... wärmer? Nice and warm down here in Bavaria squire.

i thought for years Bavaria was some small european nation, like Luxemburg or Estonia. Only recently realised it's the english name for Bayern. Same issue with Cologne, I always thought that was some French city, turns out yous mean Köln lol

Hamlyn = Hameln
Munich = München
Nuremberg = Nürnberg

why engländers why? if it has to be that way then at least give Düsseldorf & Aachen anglo-names too.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back