Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

*BREAKING NEWS*

Sidcup man with London travel pass heads for bus stop, from where he will catch the number 51 bus to Orpington to pick up his order from Sports Direct.

Further information withheld pending inquiry.
*UPDATE*

It appears that, of the two items ordered, the Sidcupian man immediately asked for a refund on one, and used the credit note (and a £5 voucher) to contribute to the cost of three more items bought directly from the shop. Apparently one item was an olive drab cap.

A further source reports that when the man returned home, and tried on the remaining pre-ordered item, he decided to return it and order a different style.

I'm getting mine in just over a year and I'll be using this as often as I can and my kids can call me a 'bus w*nker' as much as they want :)

The correct term is a Twerly.

Because of the fact that bus pass holders are not allowed on public transport before 09:30am and when the earlier bus comes, they get on, show their pass and say "Am I to early" hoping the driver will let them on. Hence the term "Twerly" (To early)

Just had an ultrasound of the haematoma in my leg...got a whack from my son's surfboard. Hurt like hell....still does.
Needs to be drained as haematoma's provide a lovely culture medium for bacterial infection...which I also have.

Took advantage of the good weather today to strip my garage of its cement asbestos collander roof and erect a proper flat roof in its place. 18mm ply and all that

Turns out I horribly underestimated the time it would take and it's clearly two days work for one man. Given I didn't want my lathes to get wet, I did it in one.

Am absolutely cream crackered.

tcm215o62ge21.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back