Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

'Breaking News that nobody is interested in' ...

I just that you would enjoy fixing it rather than replacing.
Ahh fair dos. As it happens, normally i would, too, but the same thing happened to my kettle just last week. Before i had a chance to look at it (only 15 years old) the missus ordered a new one.

So wasteful!

Ahh fair dos. As it happens, normally i would, too, but the same thing happened to my kettle just last week. Before i had a chance to look at it (only 15 years old) the missus ordered a new one.

So wasteful!
I’d imagine that most are difficult to replace these days. The throwaway culture prevails. I remember my dad used to replace frequently when we were kids. It must have been easy because he was hardly Tommy Walsh

Prince Phillip uninjured in car crash today.

Not one word as regards the plebs that were also involved!!!!
"94 year old driver crashes into family in armour plated £250k Range Rover. Family slightly injured. Driver having his ability to drive, reviewed."

Dosent have the same ring to it does it ?

Spent the last hour with the missus, following the dog on a walk to collect a urine sample for the vet. Sounds easy in theory, but try explaining the idea to an animal with the same brains as the average rs.

And when that leg comes down and catches the plastic vial, flicking warm dog piss about the place, your day certainly can only get better from there.

Spent the last hour with the missus, following the dog on a walk to collect a urine sample for the vet. Sounds easy in theory, but try explaining the idea to an animal with the same brains as the average rs.

And when that leg comes down and catches the plastic vial, flicking warm dog piss about the place, your day certainly can only get better from there.
a funnel would have made like a lot easier... put some hose pipe on the end of it and put it in a bottle..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back